RE: Replacement Globes for i30

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hey Lakes,

Had another fairly busy day today but found an hour to check out the Philips +50 globes and others again. For the record someone (Think it was Tim) put them in his i30 and was pleased with the improvement...cant find the posting now. Know H.I.D. would be better but not gunna happen here...

Anyway I digress. I went to Autobarn and checked out their "special" on the Philips +50 H1 (for high beam) only 99cents off at $39 a pair (usually $39.99) H7 version for low beams was $59 a pair.

Supercheap have got a very poor range of globes (nothing worth talking about) in Devonport anyway.

Didn't get to Repco but went to K-Mart who had 25% of Car Accessories including globes. They had some AustralBlue (I think they were called in H7 size for just over $20 each ($15 with discount) Which were supposed to give brilliant white light...etc.etc...

Anyway to cut a long story short I thought about buying the H1s from Autobarn and the H7 from Kmart...

So in the end
.I bought a Kettle instead  :lol:

Don't drive much at night on poorly lit roads but if I start then I'll grab a set.

Can't be that hard to adjust the lights up a bit ...any ideas folks..It's usually only the turn of a screw?

Cheers,

Dazz
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal