i30 Owners Club

Bad customer experience Chip tuning Maxchip

sdodo · 3 · 1089

Offline sdodo

• 2nd Gear

• it Italy
Just to share with all of you my bad experience with the german Maxchip.de tuning box.  :crazy2:
I'm extremely disappointed with their support and absolutely no care for customers. I bought a chip in december 2020, but
the connector (wiring harness)  doesn’t  match with my car, despite i’ve send  them the picture of the common rail before buying the chip.
The technical support in English is poor, absent, all the emails was written in german.
I send them back the chip and ask for refundation.
Incredibly no any answer and no refundation!!! 
  • 2019 PD (MkIII), 1.6crdi 115HP, Auto

Offline sdodo

• 2nd Gear

• it Italy
Hi to all.
I want to share my misery with all of you regarding my intention for chip tuning of my 2019 PD 1.6 crdi engine, and on-line purchasing a chip from  Ma*ch*p tuning box  .eu
The connector (wiring harness)  of the chip doesn’t  match with my car, despite i’ve send them the picture of the common rail before buying the chip.
The technical support in English was poor, only german in their emails.
I've send them back the chip 3 months ago, but no answer and no refundation of the 200 euro and more spend for it.
Very unprofessional behaviour.
very sad....Don't know what to do... :head_butt:
  • 2019 PD (MkIII), 1.6crdi 115HP, Auto

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Has Maxchip acknowledged receipt of your return?

ALso, how did you pay for the chip? Was it PayPal or some credit card? You may be able to contact one of those to progress your claim.

• Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal