i30 Owners Club

2017 i30 SR PD Wheel size!?

Offline jaycelazatin

• 2nd Gear

• Victoria, Australia
Hi guys!

Eagerly waiting for the call to pick up my brand new manual i30 SR in white. One thing though - I'm not the biggest fan of the stock wheels. I asked if there were another option I can switch them out but unfortunately no  :fum: This leaves me no choice but to get some after market ones. I'd prefer if I could change over the wheel caps and still have Hyundai caps so they look like they came from factory but that's another issue. I need the sizes! I can see from the specs sheet that the size is

18inch x 7.5J + 53

What is the PCD though? From photos it looks like 5x114.3 but could very well be 5x100?

Can anyone confirm for me?

Looking at gloss black wheels to put on my white SR with panoramic sunroof. I think the black and white will contrast well.

Photo below for what I'm looking for :)

Thanks guys!!

• 2017 Hyundai i30 SR Manual (Sunroof) PD

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Offset will be +53 as you've already shown in the specs.

PCD 5 x 114.3

You can always give Hyundai parts/service a call to confirm.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Welcome! Great choice of car and those wheels should suit a white one! Once you've chosen the wheels check the cap size they take as in the past hyundai logo caps were available on ebay in various sizes. Someone with a laser cutting machine can also make some to fit in various finishes. I've had a mate do that for me before.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 08:04:23 by Dazzler »
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal