Accim and Renault Kangoo

accim · 2 · 1633

Offline accim

• 6th Gear

• si Slovenia
      Slovenia

• Europe - Slovenia
    • Flickr
Short: In stead of using my i30CW for all the work stuff, I'll be driving the Renault Kangoo 1.5 dCi 85hp. I'll write a review shortly, but for now, here are just few pictures. The car is new and the price was really good, as it is the end of the year. The thing is, that I used to use my i30 all the time, even when driving heavy load, going into warehouses, etc. I was deciding between this Renault Kangoo, Fiat Doblo and VW Caddy. But in the end, this one had the most for the lowest price.

The car is interesting, the sitting position is very high, even though it doesn't look that high. It's a bit shorter then i30CW, but it is wider (about the same width as Santa Fe). The seats are quite comfortable and now I see that i30's front lights are really not that good. The ones on Kangoo are much brighter (H4 bulbs).

I'll be probably using this Kangoo a lot so I plan on doing less km with my i30. And I plan on keeping the i30 in the garage for most of the time (see on the pictures below), which is great, because it won't be exposed to snow, cold, and so on. Of course, I'll still be driving it, but little bit less (doing around 20k km/year in stead of 40k-50k km/year with it).

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I did a quick search to see if it was a diesel (I suspected it was by the desigation) and I found this review for a 2004 model (quite favorable and doesn't appear to have changed much)

http://www.theaa.com/allaboutcars/cartestreports/2004095.html
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal