i30 Owners Club

Who's interested by new original Headlight taillaight and more...at a best price

Road66 · 10 · 3154

Offline Road66

• 2nd Gear

• be Belgium
      Belgium, Liege
Hi,

During 5 days, i've negociated prices for new origin headlight, taillaight and stainless chromed windows 10 pieces (4x upper, 4x under and 2 triangles= left and right side).

For headlight: 226€/Pair
      Taillight: 146€/Pair
      chromed windows: 75€/set (10 pieces)

Global price is 447€. But so, as me, you order the 3 items in one order you will have a discount and price = 412€
Price by piece is normal as described hier in the top.

If you are interested by this, you can contact me or leave a reply and i'll give you the link.
I'll call the seller to inform him, there is a club of i30owners  :happydance:

Ah yes, Free Shipping by Fedex: 4-8 (day work)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 18:54:19 by Road66 »
  • One of first of the first Hyundai I30 (06-2007)

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Can't you put the link(s) in here anyway?

After all, that's the name of this section :P
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Road66

• 2nd Gear

• be Belgium
      Belgium, Liege
Can't you put the link(s) in here anyway?

After all, that's the name of this section :P
Hi,

I'm very sorry but tired to translate on real time. I use my technical and computer language and my student school lessons (20 years ago) to speak and write English. Sorry sometimes so difficult to understand what i wrote.
But me also, take time to understand very well the sentences written by members.  :blubber:
If continue my brain will become a brainstorm.

And now, i'm glad to have guessed the good section to post the topic  :happydance:
This is the link you want, you can check it: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/i30-headlight/628249_1270435275.html
At the moment, and for 2 days, you can have a little additional discount of 10$ (7.5€)

Placed my order on saturday for it  :razz:

Offline Road66

• 2nd Gear

• be Belgium
      Belgium, Liege
Good news

Have good news, seller will propose special prices (discount) for only this forum.
He will look and browse this forum to see what we are doing here.
He's asking if he could to register and propose items, but also personal items you wanted in measure as possible (if possible???)

But not to soon, he just knows if members are interested by he selling its. (no more at the moment, you could to suggest what you want, but you have other's items for other's car on the website (and others seller's too) and have ideas for your i30's car)
You can leave a message after the bip, speak now or for hold the silence, hahaha HAHAHAHA  :evil:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I'm excited .. not so much by the offer as by the clever way you did that box around "good news"  :snigger:

As regards the offer, that is very kind of him but something like this has to be handled carefully.

(a) We don't openly encourage marketing on the site as we are a not for profit "group"
(b) We have rules about new members (him) marketing their wares such as minimum of 10 posts and so many weeks membership etc..*
(c) I for one would like to see how quickly you get your order and the quality etc, before encouraging our members to deal with an "unknown" seller. What buyer protection is there? (does he do Paypal for example)??

* To discourage spammers and the like
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Road66

• 2nd Gear

• be Belgium
      Belgium, Liege
Hi Daz,

I've translated your comment because hard to me to very well understand, and try to very well replie to you and others.
I'm excited .. not so much by the offer as by the clever way you did that box around "good news"  :snigger:
I tried to make a underlined titled  :undecided:
As regards the offer, that is very kind of him but something like this has to be handled carefully.
I understood what you said by this, trust me
(a) We don't openly encourage marketing on the site as we are a not for profit "group"
(b) We have rules about new members (him) marketing their wares such as minimum of 10 posts and so many weeks membership etc..*
(c) I for one would like to see how quickly you get your order and the quality etc, before encouraging our members to deal with an "unknown" seller. What buyer protection is there? (does he do Paypal for example)??
* To discourage spammers and the like

For:
a) -> I'm not a seller or a discounter and no more profit, just to share my experience with this site and this seller
b) -> Yes, it's not a long time i'm register here and i don't translate every rules of this forum, i'm very sorry for this  :blubber: .
         I promise to you to read the end of the rules.  :goodjob2:
c) -> For my experience and orders, i have already place about 20 orders. And returned 2 items i don't satisfied.
        For first item: refused by me and directly returned at the seller by post (air mail) (free return) and already receipt money
        For the second: accepted but not happy and "open a dispute" (it is the procedure) to have a solution with the seller, at this moment i'm waiting how to proceed, and after i'll write a feedback to say what about this.
        For others pieces, very happy for the quality of items. There's no Paypal, yes i know... But many means of payment: Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Western Union, Boleto Bancàrio, Qiwi Wallet, Web Money, bank transfer ans sometimes others so.
To explain, there's  4 step:
First - the checklist, when you are ready to order, go to step 2
Second - you make your payment with the means of your choice, and you have a period during 24h to wait the validating payment and authenticity - But also, for u, a reflexion period to be sure this is what you want.
Third - After this 24h period you can cancel your order and refunds automaticelly or leave and awaiting shipment goes on.
Last step - When goods are ready, its sended with the means of transport you've choosen (with tracking) and time depends also means of transport you've choosen (for me: free shipping varies 5 -> 20 days work)
To validate the receipt of the goods you must clicked on the "confirm order received" caption to validate the payment to the seller. If not, you have time to open dispute. I think the payment to the seller maked once you've clicked on this button (For me the protection buyer's)

Means of transport depends: Hong Kong post (best in free shipping), China air post mail (free shipping but if you can choose Hong Kong post that's the better in free Shipping)...  DHL, UPS, Fedex may be in free shipping or not!!!

Finally, once a time i've placed order but 3 days later, seller wrote me he is out of stock and ask me to cancel order with the caption button. I've clicked on this caption and 2 days later the order had been cancel and already refunds.

I hope i answered at yours questions and hope too my english was understood (excuse once again for the grammatical words)

Best regards

« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 21:23:38 by Road66 »

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Thanks very much for all that info Road66 (I might call you Road for short if that is OK)  :snigger:

Glad you took my comments in the right spirit  :hatoff:

Certainly sounds like a good supplier (shame he doesn't use Paypal though, which is my preferred method of payment)

Be interesting to see what our other Admin/Mods think about building an arrangement with this seller.

My take is all care no responsibility. That is, let him put any offers on the table and let our members make their own decisions regarding value, risk, quality etc.. But sounds good from what you have experienced so far.  :cool:

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon

Offline Road66

• 2nd Gear

• be Belgium
      Belgium, Liege
Thanks Daz,

Yes, my friends call me too Road (yes more simple)
I understand Paypal is a (good) means of payment for transaction for the buyer.
But until now never had some bas experience with sellers, because before take some information about websites and compare with feedback of buyers experience about this (google is your friend  :razz:)
As for everybody, i'm distrust about many sellers websites and test with items with low prices and check how it proceed with the buyers.
As an example, i don't like e-bay i've already had some bad experiences even if i paid with Paypal...
But rarely, yes, i must to buy on e-bay to find what i want.
And i think, it depends of each buyers have bad or good experience for a same website. (except the escrow website of course)
For me Daz, every comments are constructives and good to learn too. Thanks for to this :goodjob2
Finally, i've learned, with web you have more security and guarantee now for your items compared at a shop on the street.
Ah yes, you can also pay with Paypal with your Visa  :razz: (but not possible with Aliexpress, yes in know  :blubber:)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

That's interesting about ebay.. Only ever got stung once, A$50  :Pout:

I am more careful now (had a great run since been using paypal)  :cool:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal