i30 Owners Club

Turnbull's NBN house of cards

Offline Aussie Keith

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Fitzgibbon, QLD
    • Keith and Joan's Gallery
Turnbull's NBN house of cards | Business Spectator

Oops. The FTTN model is based on overseas data. No one thought to ask Telstra about its Copper Access Network which is unlike the overseas networks used for the modeling. Sounds like this might be a CAN of worms.
  • i30 CRDi Elite auto (sleek silver)

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland

ouri30
  :scared: It's more than a schmooze Rusty.

Sitting back and seeing this all unfold is like a nightmare in reality rather than a bad dream that will be ok when I wake up.

It's almost like Turbull and Abbott had to find an alternative to the original NBN because "We can't do it their way!"

Who the hell would make decisions about a communication technology without checking out the condition and capability of a major component of the network?  And now, having made a commitment, the idiots won't admit they have stuffed up.

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland
I couldn't agree more, Bob.... :goodjob:

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 10:27:28 by Phil №❶ »

ouri30
I couldn't agree more, Bob.... :goodjob:

Better watch out though as the "how dare we pick on the Coalition" police will be wanting to shift this thread for having the audacity to criticise their chosen Government!  :whistler:

The strength of a person and of management (which government is after all) is to evaluate the situation and information, admit they have got it wrong, change position and get on with it.  I don't care what side of government is involved, it needs to be accountable and show leadership that is not based on being stubborn and inflexible.

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland

Offline Aussie Keith

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Fitzgibbon, QLD
    • Keith and Joan's Gallery
There were flaws in the original NBN proposal as well. Overall though it would have been a better solution.
  • i30 CRDi Elite auto (sleek silver)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal