Thanks in advance
Ps I'm not totally dull just partially but double checking with you guys
Much is gracias  :goodjob2:
  • Hyundai I30N 2019

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
The tyre pressure is written on the side of your tyres :p if they are the factory fitted tyres then there is also a tyre placard on the drivers door pillar.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 10:57:34 by CraigB »

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
The pressures on the Tyre placard which is usually in one of the front door jambs is usually a minimum to go by. Usually says 32 or 34 PSI. Most on here run between 36 and 40 depending on their ride preference.

I usually run 36 -38 PSI in most of my cars irrespective of the brand of tyre as it gives a good compromise on ride comfort. 

Higher pressures reduce rolling resistance which helps fuel economy and tyre wear.  :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
The tyre pressure is written on the side of your tyres :p if they are the factory fitted tyres then there is also a tyre placard on the drivers door pillar.
Unless it's changed recently, the pressure on the side of  the tyre is the maximum it is designed for, which would be way more than the load of your car.
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
Unless it's changed recently, the pressure on the side of  the tyre is the maximum it is designed for, which would be way more than the load of your car.
:crazy1: :rofl:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
True, mine are max 630kg - 50psi, I would set 45 to 50psi if I were tarmac circuit racing though as Dazz mentioned 36 to 38psi is a good middle ground :goodjob2: the standard 32psi is to low for performance tyres.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal