i30 Owners Club

Customisation of 2009 Hyundai i30 FD

Offline travis955

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne, Australia
Hey guys/girls I would like to know what Exterior parts I can add to my 2009 Hyundai i30 FD as I don't like the standard body, I'm hoping to get the car lowered, cambered, different rims in the near future but what other body work could I do to it?

Kind Regards
Travis
  • 2009 Hyundai i30 FD

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

Online The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
I got a bargain on Gumtree for side skirts and front spoiler to match my rear spoiler. Very happy. :happydance:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Hey guys/girls I would like to know what Exterior parts I can add to my 2009 Hyundai i30 FD as I don't like the standard body, I'm hoping to get the car lowered, cambered, different rims in the near future but what other body work could I do to it?

Kind Regards
Travis

Body mods are very subjective and only limited by your mind,capability and your wallet,but not a lot of good bolt on mods sold in Oz other than standard bolt ons,much of the better stuff has to be brought in from over sea's
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

Offline travis955

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne, Australia

Kind Regards
Travis

Body mods are very subjective and only limited by your mind,capability and your wallet,but not a lot of good bolt on mods sold in Oz other than standard bolt ons,much of the better stuff has to be brought in from over sea's

Hey, what are the standard bolt on mods cause I'm not ready to buy from overseas as of yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 2009 Hyundai i30 FD

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Hey, what are the standard bolt on mods cause I'm not ready to buy from overseas as of yet?
Aftermarket wheels would be the most common "standard mod"

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen

Kind Regards
Travis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rear spoiler,side skirts,front lip spoiler,as craig has shown there is a company in Qld,for the whole kit from them $880 is a good price,not my cup of tea but I'm pretty sure after looking through their site they where the company doing what is called an R8 kit,which was quite impressive,but so was the price,in your travels also just look out for body mod shops,which can sometimes have gear for Hyunda's
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Just be aware that Ebay listing has a satisfaction rate of under 95% which is poor by Ebay standards (I am 100% he says modestly..)  :evil: I don't think I've dealt with an ebay seller under 98% in about 250 purchases!
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Just be aware that Ebay listing has a satisfaction rate of under 95% which is poor by Ebay standards (I am 100% he says modestly..)  :evil: I don't think I've dealt with an ebay seller under 98% in about 250 purchases!
Reading through customer reviews and they seem mostly positive over the last 12 months, there's a couple of Subaru owner complaints about scratches.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Fairy nuff...  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal