i30 Owners Club

Hyundai Parramatta Womens Night

Guest · 7 · 2770

bez10y
Hi all,

I just got this in an email from the guys who service my i30 and Pulsar. I thought I'd share it as there may be some one who would like to utilise this seminar. Looks liek you'll have to be quick though as seats are limited.

Offline magicRob

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney

• Continental Silver i30 SR

Offline i30Dave

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Adelaide, South Australia - Steel Grey SR i30
    • http://www.i30ownersclub.com

Offline MRH130

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Canberra

• Was Crystal the i30 SR, now Courtney the Getz-tacy
This is something Hyundai are strongly encouraging the dealers to get involved in and it is a really good thing. They are facilitated by a professional who does these events for a living, but they are assisted by the staff of the individual dealership. If anyone is scared to go because they think it'll be a hard sell thing, you don't need to worry. They are very friendly and low-key, just with good advice and simple tips. You also get to meet key people in the Service Department and see some of the equipment in the workshop. I strongly recommend them.

In terms of them doing one for men, I think it's something you could ask about, but most men do struggle to go to things like that, as though not being a mechanic is a slight on your manhood. I think you'll find if you contact them and ask to come along, they'll be quite happy for you to do so. They just don't want smartalec men there who might make the women uncomfortable. I can't speak for Parramatta Hyundai as I have nothing to do with them but it's worth asking the question...  :wink:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I'd like to go to that.. but I'm too far away (and the wife wouldn't let me anyway.. Bu**er)  :-[
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline MRH130

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Canberra

• Was Crystal the i30 SR, now Courtney the Getz-tacy
I'd like to go to that.. but I'm too far away (and the wife wouldn't let me anyway.. Bu**er)  :-[
Maybe you can drag the Minister for Home Affairs along with you Dazz...  :wink:

If you are keen and have a decent relationship with your dealer, it's probably worth asking about it. HMCA was offering to meet a chunk of the cost of putting on those events (at least for NSW dealers like I was) and it's great PR so if HMCA is offering the same deal to Tassie dealers your people might realise it's worth their while to put one on.  :D

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
dandenong Hyundai is having one of those nights next month.
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal