i30 Owners Club

i30 Hatch Side Skirts - Special Pricing (Australia only)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Firstly, I would like to explain that after long discussions with Shambles ... we have decided to post this special offer only because Darren has a proven record in his past dealings (We are not setting a precedent and any similar offers will be assessed on their merits)

Several members including myself and UM had purchased items successfully from Darren and in return he was now offering our members a special deal...

Should you decide to take up the offer you do so at your own risk using something like Paypal or whatever other payment arrangement you negotiate with Darren that you feel comfortable with as there will be no comeback against i30 Ownersclub or the clubs management.

We thank Darren for what appears to be a great deal (pity we only have a CW at this time)

Here is the offer and contact details..

I HAVE AQUIRED A LIMITED NUMBER OF GENUINE HYUNDAI SIDE SKIRTS TO SUIT THE i30 HATCH, COMPLETE WITH FITTING INSTRUCTIONS & HARDWARE, GENUINE PART#AL700 2L060##. I CAN DO FOR AROUND $365 PAINTED & DELIVERED DEPENDING ON LOCATION, THAT’S OVER A 60% SAVING.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED THEY CAN CONTACT ME DIRECT

CHEEP CAR PARTS 4 U
A SHOP WHERE YOU CAN BUY IN CONFIDENCE
cheepcarparts4u@bigpond.com
0417 191 110

PLEASE MENTION THE I30OWNERSCLUB WHEN CONTACTING DARREN
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline AKAdventure

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Newtown, NSW, Australia
I put my order in yesterday. Darren is very easy to deal with and I recommend his services.

Offline Aussie Dave

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
Hi,
Do you have any side skirts still available & do you have more pictures available.
Thanks Dave
  • 2011 i30 Petrol

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Hi,
Do you have any side skirts still available & do you have more pictures available.
Thanks Dave

G'day Dave,

That was an old post, but I would suggest you use the contact details at the bottom of the post to inquire direct.

• A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal