i30 Owners Club

Vinyl wrapped fuel cover on my i30

Offline Jesse91

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane

• Hyundai I30 1.6L SLX
Hi everyone been awhile since I've posted anything, I've been really busy with uni lately, but I have some massive mod's planned for the coming holidays so look out!

I vinyl wrapped my fuel cover the other day here is the result...

Previously it was plasti dipped black but decided to go for something a bit different. The technique is called embossing and I've see some people do it with business names when vinyl wrapping customers cars, so that's were I got there idea from. Here is a couple of progress photos...

• Hyundai i30

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Why the Korean flag...are you Korean yourself or are you just symbolising it with the vehicle?

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi everyone been awhile since I've posted anything, I've been really busy with uni lately, but I have some massive mod's planned for the coming holidays so look out!

I vinyl wrapped my fuel cover the other day here is the result...

Previously it was plasti dipped black but decided to go for something a bit different. The technique is called embossing and I've see some people do it with business names when vinyl wrapping customers cars, so that's were I got there idea from. Here is a couple of progress photos...

I quite like it. Fairly interesting design.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Jesse91

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane

• Hyundai I30 1.6L SLX
Why the Korean flag...are you Korean yourself or are you just symbolising it with the vehicle?

The latter, just paying homage to the company similar to those with the British flag on the roof of their mini's or the rising sun bonnets you see on Japanese cars
  • Hyundai i30

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
I like it :goodjob:

• Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

The latter, just paying homage to the company similar to those with the British flag on the roof of their mini's or the rising sun bonnets you see on Japanese cars
Ok :goodjob2:

I remember some of the Mini's in the club I used to be in had flags on their roofs, not something I'd ever do but it looked ok :)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal