Dazz and Trish's Easter Trip

Dazzler · 16 · 3570

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
14 Mins and 50 Seconds.. Just squeezed it on to Youtube..(15 minute time limit)

Hope some enjoy this one (big Job :sweating:) Couple of small glitches but I'm getting better..I think  :D

Only 1 x i30 I could see (White CW in Ross)

• 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
great video dazz.  :goodjob: the more i see the more i want to get over to Tassie.  :mrgreen: is that your new camera that you've used?  :idea:
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
Agreed, great video Dazz.  If I could get a job in Tassie, I'd move back in a heart beat (we lived in Blackmans Bay for three years).  You don't know anybody wanting to employ an EMS Helicopter Pilot, do you?

Horizontally Challenged Less Experienced Male

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Thanks Steve.. No Haven't tried the new camera yet (didn't have it at Easter .. only came this week)

It is much lower resolution so not sure what we will use it for yet.. I will test it out soon may be ok just for keeping a record of my trips to and from work in case something happens... :goodjob:

Hope you get a chance to come down soon .. Haven't shown any of the special parts of Tassie yet there are many including Cradle Mountain, Stanley, Boat Harbour, Strahan, Coles Bay, The Launceston Gorge, Various water Falls Etc..

FATBOY  :winker:... That's a shame.. Don't suppose there are a lot of Helicoper Pilot jobs up for grabs in Tassie  :undecided:

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
That was awesome Dazz, thanks for going to the trouble of making & sharing it :D

As for hearing the whirr of your electric motor - nope - could only hear The Rembrandts :P

(PS, still not seen any police cars)

(PPS, we have another name for "water traffic" over here - we call it "boats" :lol:)

Cheers mate - great 15 mins or so :goodjob:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

You are so Funny Steve Snr... :rofl:

We seem to have cops everywhere or none at all .. About half seem to drive unmarked cars now (sneaky  :mad:)

Few things I though you'd spot.. where I had to swerve on the Ross Bridge (day dreaming on the wrong side of the road) and how long it took me to reverse park in Hobart... (some "tosser" didn't give me any room even though I indicated early he must have thought I was just going around the corner)

The main stuff up was that I moved one of the songs a bit just before I saved the end result and forgot to move the commentary segments so ended up with some overlaps .. So many traps for young players.. :-[

Also... The electric motor doesn't run down hills  :rolleyes: (just whirs a little when I pull away and then wheels charge the battery until the next up hill section)

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Saw the correction on the bridge Dazz - didn't wanna embarrass you by posting :P :lol:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
Saw the correction on the bridge Dazz - didn't wanna embarrass you by posting :P :lol:

I thought he was playing chicken!!

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland
I enjoyed your little drive down to Hobart & New Norfolk, Daz....keep up the good work!  :) :goodjob:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

I enjoyed your little drive down to Hobart & New Norfolk, Daz....keep up the good work!  :) :goodjob:

thanks Russ  :D

Offline Opa_1

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      South West Rocks, NSW, Australia

• i30's are being seen everywhere....
Dazz & Trish's Most  Excellent Adventure... :goodjob:

Great Job Dazz, enjoyed seeing Hobart and some of the roads we travelled when we were there time before last.

The 500gr steak would have been good, all the petrol money you save with that whirring electric motor of yours should keep you well fed for a while... :lol:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Hi Nic ... When are you coming to visit again..? :D Glad you enjoyed the video .. I quite like doing them  :winker:

I guess it is our turn to come up ( Hopefully later this year or early next year depending on a few different things  :confused:)

Offline Opa_1

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      South West Rocks, NSW, Australia

• i30's are being seen everywhere....
Love to get back down there, so much more to see and do!
You really do have a special place down there in Dazmania... :brilliant:

Be lovely to see you and Trish up here, you know you are welcome anytime you can make it.
Better bring the CW though.... :lol:

Offline babis_xo

• V.I.P
  • 6* dummy

• gr Greece
      Body lives in Athens, heart in Thessaloniki

• ...em ot keerG lla s'ti
Looks more like Hobart is the Vennezia of Tassie (reckon the "water traffic" isn't carried out by... gondolas)
I expected that at least the capital of Tassie to be a -relatively- busy, noisy town but... nope! Green fields, giant trees, everywhere.
You have to be kidding... don't you people have a place that smells burn oil, rubber, dust and sweat?

What?...
Haven't shown any of the special parts of Tassie yet there are many including Cradle Mountain, Stanley, Boat Harbour, Strahan, Coles Bay, The Launceston Gorge, Various water Falls Etc..
Ahhh... i thought of that...

Maybe you'll get tired to read this once again but... this was a great video Dazz!!!
  • 1.4 HB Classic '09 White

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Thanks Babis.. Might just go and work on that slideshow now  :mrgreen:

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia

I thought he was playing chicken!!

I just thought he was trying to rectify a mistake and get back into a I30 diesel but lost his nerve  :rofl:

• A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal