i30 Owners Club

Sat nav recommendations for I30

Offline Walkleader

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Cheshire

• I30 Style Blue Version
Anyone got a recommendation for a Sat Nav for the new I30 Style? The flat bit on the top above the centre console would be the place to have it methinks, but would it stay attached?? Any advice would be welcome.
  • I30 Style 2013

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon
Anyone got a recommendation for a Sat Nav for the new I30 Style? The flat bit on the top above the centre console would be the place to have it methinks, but would it stay attached?? Any advice would be welcome.

Oh this question has been explored to death  :rofl:...    Do a search for best sat nav, or something like that and you'll have hours of interesting readin.   If you specify Alanho in your search you'll find that he did lots of research (high quality research)

Or, take my advice and get yerself a GARMIN NUVI 1490t...   Or the newer version of that model.  I had mine for some years now and it's the dogs kahunas  :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Good luck

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon

Oh this question has been explored to death  :rofl:...    Do a search for best sat nav, or something like that and you'll have hours of interesting readin.   If you specify Alanho in your search you'll find that he did lots of research (high quality research)

Or, take my advice and get yerself a GARMIN NUVI 1490t...   Or the newer version of that model.  I had mine for some years now and it's the dogs kahunas  :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Good luck
PS
Oh I just noticed, yer just round the corner from me  :Shocked: :Shocked:

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
Better yet, trade your i30 in for an FD and pop it in as a fixture in the top compartment a la my thread. :goodjob: :lol:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal