i30 Owners Club

Cargo Liner for a CW?

Guest · 5 · 2605

FixedR6
Hi all,

The Hyundai cargo liner for the CW is roughly $150 Australian, which I feel is a tad steep. There are some on eBay, but I'm not sure what the shipping costs from Germany would be for a reasonably bulky item.

Are there any other (preferably Australian) sites that would have these? I'm looking for a decent rubber liner to protect the boot.

Cheers,
David

[edit] a bit more forum searching seems to indicate the best option may to just suck it up and get an original [/edit]

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
i cut a piece of carpet for the back of the wife's cw[wagon] it does the job,and its only $30.  :cool:
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
David,

Repco (and possibly supercheap too) carry a quite good quality rubber mat that is easy to cut to size ..

I think I paid about $30 on special for mine...
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline stkman

• 2nd Gear

• nz New Zealand
      Auckland, NZ

• 2008 1.6 cRDi manual Elite in Stone Black
I compared prices between all the local Hyundai dealers and let them know I was doing so ... one came to the party and offered to knock off the GST. Still not the cheapest but is moulded to suit the i30 and can still use the cargo net. I like that it has high sides so it will hold any spills. Is sort of a rubbery plastic but seems durable. Glad I got it rather than a Repco rubber mat or similar. Mine is not the CW so don't know how well the CW one fits. Good luck with your decision.

Andrew
  • 2008 1.6 manual diesel Elite

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
You are "probably" right Andrew..  :wink: Mine doesn't have high sides to contain spills
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal