i30 Owners Club

i30 Tourer LED tail lights where to get them?

Javich · 3 · 1765

Offline Javich

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne, Australia
Hi

I am not sure how expensive this will be but ideally I would like to get the LED  tail lights version for my i30 Tourer.

I know there are countless options for the most common hatch on eBay and all the korean online shops referred in this forum but been so rare in many markets nobody really stocks items specific for the tourer.

For reference please have a look at this youtube video (from sec 28) to see the version of the tail lights I am referring to.

:link: 2015 Hyundai i30 Wagon 1.6 GDi Vertex - Exterior and Interior Walkaround - YouTube
:link: 2015 Hyundai i30 Wagon 1.6 GDi Vertex - Exterior and Interior Walkaround - YouTube

Probably dealers in Europe will sell them but  1) I don't know if they will post overseas and 2) I don't want to imagine how expensive it will be to bring them to Australia.

If just they were as easy available as the ones for the hatch  :rolleyes:

In the meantime I will continue dreaming about them.

• 2015 GD 5 Door Elite Tourer (Wagon), Diesel 1.6lt, 7DP Dual Clutch Auto, Red.

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Could you please take a photo of your rear lights for me, the ones in the vid seem a different shape to what I'm finding online, though if yours are exactly the same as shown in the vid then I cant find anything for the Tourer unfortunately :(
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 09:06:43 by CraigB »

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
I've search ebay for UK and Germany and still nothing, I think the only way you'd get them would be new through a euro Hyundai dealer and sadly that would be a crazy at around 2k, in time they may become available somewhere :undecided:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal