i30 Owners Club

Ceramic white paint code?

eyecon · 12 · 6730

Offline eyecon

• 4th Gear

• au Australia

• Australia's Capital
Just wondered if an owner of a ceramic white i30 can tell me the paint code. The service department at my local Hyundai dealer couldn't even tell me. How lame is that. Still waiting on delivery of my vehicle by this Friday, and would like to have some stuff painted before then.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi eyecon,

Not many on here have ceramic white.. and they may not visit often.. my suggestion if you have time would be to use the search function to search for ceramic white (because i have a vague feeling this question has been asked before) and if no result for the code PM a couple of the owners that come up in the search as having mentioned having a ceramic white car..

Hope that helps...
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

• Midlands, UK N-Line T-GDi

Offline eyecon

• 4th Gear

• au Australia

• Australia's Capital
Thanks Dazzler. I had tried the search function, which yielded the same result as Lorian's thread. Thank you by the way to Lorian for your input buddy. I am sceptical though that the ceramic paint is RBC because all the colours previously had a digit followed by a character (eg 7F, or 9A, etc). These codes are found on a decal down low on the passenger side B-Pillar. I think I might have to call the dealer where my car is held (for clean-up, registration, etc) on Monday and ask him to have a look for me.

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
go in to a showroom and just have a look on a ceramic white car.  :razz:
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline mugen

• 2nd Gear

• sc Seychelles
      Seychelles
    • Please visit My Flickr
I can confirm that it's RBC, I have a Ceramic white i30. Run into a few probs getting it from the paintshop here but one phonecall to Dupont, Belgium and two mins later the formula was sent by fax.

Offline eyecon

• 4th Gear

• au Australia

• Australia's Capital

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Thanks Mugen. You're the man

You're the man too Lorian.... :lol:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P
  • Keeping it in the family!

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
Thanks Dazzler. I had tried the search function, which yielded the same result as Lorian's thread. Thank you by the way to Lorian for your input buddy. I am sceptical though that the ceramic paint is RBC because all the colours previously had a digit followed by a character (eg 7F, or 9A, etc). These codes are found on a decal down low on the passenger side B-Pillar. I think I might have to call the dealer where my car is held (for clean-up, registration, etc) on Monday and ask him to have a look for me.

I was surprised that the code for my i30 did not have a number, but it is just plain old BV.
  • Kia Sportage 3, 1.7 CRDi EcoDynamics

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

• Midlands, UK N-Line T-GDi
7F Crystal White
2R Continental Silver
9A Steel Grey
9D Moonlight Blue
JA Shine Red
9F Stone Black
BV Vivid Blue
RBC Ceramic White
2X Indigo Blue

I'm sure there are more to add to the list, if anyone cares to check if their colour is not in the list.

Offline mugen

• 2nd Gear

• sc Seychelles
      Seychelles
    • Please visit My Flickr
When I ordered my i30, 7F crystal white was not avail, the dealer told me Hy switching to Ceramic white for all 2010 model.

FixedR6
When I ordered my i30, 7F crystal white was not avail, the dealer told me Hy switching to Ceramic white for all 2010 model.
The white wagon I have on order is also ceramic white, no option of crystal white any more.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal