i30 Owners Club

Aussie new car sales July 2018

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
New vehicles in Australia fell 7.8 per cent in July over the same month last year, to 85,551 units. Every state and territory dipped, with the sole exception of Tasmania (up 5.9 per cent).

The poor showing in July — generally a hangover month after June’s end-of-financial-year promotional campaigns — means the annual tally for 2018 is now 0.2 per cent lower than 2017’s. Figures show 691,073 new vehicles have been sold this year (692,306).

As has become familiar, it was the Toyota HiLux and Ford Ranger atop the charts, ahead of the runout Toyota Corolla and Mazda 3 small cars.

Next were the Mazda CX-5 (the nation's #1 SUV), Hyundai i30 (if we included the Elantra sedan the total would be ahead of the Mazda), Toyota RAV4, Volkswagen Golf, Nissan X-Trail and Hyundai Tucson.

From the top 20, there are six Utes, six Medium SUVs, five Small Cars, three Small SUVs, two large SUVs, and one of the following: Medium Car, Upper Large SUV and Light Car.

:link: VFACTS: July 2018 new vehicle sales | CarAdvice
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Was the increase in tassie due to you, dazz, buying........ 

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Was the increase in tassie due to you, dazz, buying........ 

I wish.. I'm getting the hots for a Kia Stinger.. I just need a spare 50K and to convince Trish she could live with a sedan...  :evil:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal