i30 Owners Club

Engineering mode i30 2019 Premium 8"

Offline PaganiS

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      West Midlands
Just bought a i30 1.4 T-DGi Premium SE 2019 (model 2017-2020) and have been trying to get into the engineering mode but can't find anything that would work for it. Have found videos where the person has exactly the same "frame" on the nav screen, but the actual system is different with different menus. I don't know if I would need to update the system, if there's a way to do it, but I really appreciate if someone could help me find the method to get into it on my car.

PS: have tried the 731 using knobs, tried 5-1 on version screen.
  • 2019 i30 1.4 T-GDi Premium SE, Auto, Petrol

Offline TerryT

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Sydney, NSW
Slightly off topic, sorry.  What is "Engineering mode"?  If my model has it, I didn't realise it. :(    Maybe I need to read my Owners Manual again, last time was 2018.
  • 2018 i30 PD SR Auto 1.6 Turbo Hatch (Sparkling Metal)

Offline Aye30

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Perth
It wont be in the manual, It is for techs so they can see if a module needs firmware updates. On our FD you also had to plug a 3.5mm jack into the aux jack to allow the button presses to enter the menu.

Offline TerryT

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Sydney, NSW
It wont be in the manual, It is for techs so they can see if a module needs firmware updates. On our FD you also had to plug a 3.5mm jack into the aux jack to allow the button presses to enter the menu.

Okay.  Thanks for the info.  :goodjob2:
  • 2018 i30 PD SR Auto 1.6 Turbo Hatch (Sparkling Metal)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal