i30 Owners Club

LED indicator PDE (Auxito vs ClassicCarLED)

Offline Jackpot900

• 1st Gear

• ro Romania

• Twilights
Hello everyone ! This is my first post. I own a 2022 PDE Fastback Highway. It comes as standard with halogens front and back. I ve changed the reversing lights with LED and it s amazing how much brighter they are( especially for the reversing camera). My next obvious thought was to change de back indicators to LED since the front indicators are integrated in DRLs. I ve made some research on this forum and I ve found out that many of you are using ClassicCarLed and I d like to buy those too but on their website I ve found 3 different BAU15s and it s a bit confusing. I ve also searched on AliExpress and found some Auxito ones. So here comes my question: What to buy ?
 Auxito one are cheaper but as I ve read they are way to bright and will dazzle the driver behind. Also I d like not to catch fire from overheating cheap LED s.
ClassicCarLed are a little bit more  expensive (together with taxes and transport) but would it be the right product (no hyperflash, canbus, overheat, dazzle) ?
Thank you in advance !
  • 2022 PDE Fastback, Petrol 1.5 T-GDI, Auto, Silky Bronze

Offline BrendonL

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      East Maitland
As far as I know the classic car led work fine in the i30 no hyper flash and no canbus error on the dash. Spend the extra money one time and the better brand instead of possibly buying twice.
  • 2019 i30 go, manual, white

Offline Jackpot900

• 1st Gear

• ro Romania

• Twilights
Today I received the LED bulbs but I really can t remove the taillights. Any advice for removing the taillights ? There is a single video on YT and there the taillights come off really easy.
  • 2022 PDE Fastback, Petrol 1.5 T-GDI, Auto, Silky Bronze

Offline BrendonL

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      East Maitland
You have to grip the tail light at the back and push it to the rear of the car, there is push in pins holding it they will be tight the first time they are removed.
  • 2019 i30 go, manual, white

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal