i30 Owners Club

Slack dealers

Offline mitchell

• 2nd Gear
After my esp light came on and I lost any power assit to the steering wich made it near impossible to turn,( pure joy as I was in heavy traffic at the time ),after turning the ignition off and on again the steering returned ,so straight to the dealers who told me after having it for a day they would have to order in a new steering-column,four days later I was tould the vehicle was ready to pick up wich I promptly did,then one later after my wife had been driving which could have been disaster if steering had failed again I received a phone call from the dealer saying the steering-column has arrived and apparently hadnt been installed, so as it stands the i30 is sitting in the drive and wont be fixed properly this time I hope for another two days when the dealer can fit it in .      UN*******Bellievable

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
It would be nice to know where you are located - so people in the same location can brace themselves against similar service.
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
It would be nice to know where you are located - so people in the same location can brace themselves against similar service.

or make sure they go elsewhere.
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal