Aston Martin rolls out luxury pushchair

eye30 · 1 · 1150

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
British sports car brand Aston Martin is best known for its sensational driving machines and its close ties with a certain secret agent, but now it has helped to create the last word in luxury baby carriages.

The Silver Cross Surf Aston Martin (Second Edition) goes on sale at - you've guessed it - Harrods from today, limited to just 600 examples.

This very special pushchair performs all the usual functions of a Silver Cross Surf but includes bespoke elements using the expert craftsmanship of Aston Martin.

The exterior of the pram is swathed in the same Alcantara used on the roof lining of the latest Aston Martins while the chassis is painted in Morning Frost, one of the paint finishes available to car-buying customers.

It has air ride suspension to ensure baby is undisturbed on the move, while the wheels were inspired by the alloy items fitted to the £1 million Aston Martin One-77 hypercar. Extras include a sheepskin seat liner hand-finished in Devon and a hand-woven cashmere blanket.

The order book at Harrods opens today and Silver Cross are anticipating the Second Edition to do as well as the First Edition and be a complete sell-out, despite the asking price - an eye-watering £3,000. But then the least-expensive Aston Martin costs £84,995.

Once the kids have outgrown the pushchair, parents can always upgrade them to a full-scale replica of the marque's most famous model. The Aston Martin DB 'Junior' - created by a West London firm - can be yours for a staggering £16,500.

:link: Luxury pushchair from Aston Martin - BT
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal