Few old snow videos

accim · 3 · 1783

Offline accim

• 6th Gear

• si Slovenia
      Slovenia

• Europe - Slovenia
    • Flickr
Okay, I've been checking the PC today and found few videos, which were made, while driving in snow. Some of them are 1, some 2 and some even 3 years old. I plan on posting more of them this year..but in real snow :D

PS: Didn't have the holder back then, so most of them were made "hand held", so not that good. In one video, my gf holds it..I think you'll know which one that is.

3 days after purchasing my previous i30 :) -> look 300 and something on the clock. Btw, that is the highway, but it was quite dangerous to go above 80 km/h, as you might end up spinning around.

This one is nothing special.. Just me leaving the house. The road isn't in such a bad shape, but in some places, it is a bit icy under all that snow. But hey, it's a video and there's some snow, so I had to post it :D

I like this view.. Snow and sun..

Just some more snow..

And more.. I've posted most of these roads already (in previous vids and better weather). I'll find those videos, so you could see the road in normal conditions.

Okay, here is the video of the same road in normal condition. Now, check this video from 2:00 on, till 5:30 (the beginning and the ending in the snow video).
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 18:45:51 by accim »

Offline meehalych

• V.I.P
  • Aircraft technician

• ru Russian Federation
      Kolpino

• Kolpino is the capital of Russia (founded in 1722)
 :blubber: it is going to be so real soon, I  do not want this, I need summer throughout the year.
By the way, it was hard to see the second video as the picture was jumping and trembling all the way, so my eyes couldn't focus on it.

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
great videos.  :razz: 
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal