New video & new holder

accim · 5 · 2095

Offline accim

• 6th Gear

• si Slovenia
      Slovenia

• Europe - Slovenia
    • Flickr
Guess what. I found a new cam/phone holder for my phone. Well I've had it all this time, but forgot about it. So here is new test-video with it. Much less vibration and much less rattle - don't you think so too?  :mrgreen: It seems like a good solution for now.

Anyways, the video was made yesterday. Driving in Ljubljana (capital of Slovenia). Check out the driver in Opel/Vauxhall Astra at 3:53 going in opposite direction. You'll notice (after he goes by - at 4:00) that he was in the wrong lane. He should have taken the left turn (his left), considering he was in that lane, but didn't - he went straight ahead. Luckily the driver in front didn't cross the road.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 16:36:59 by accim »

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
At 11:55 it was interesting to see the give way markings on the inside lane.

There are many instance just around where I live that a lane comes to an end but here drivers when in that lane will just pull across and the vehicle in the correct lane will have to brake otherwise an accident may occur.
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
That is  a lot better accim  :goodjob:  Do you have the under bonnet sound deadening in your CW? The engine noise seems a bit louder than our old CRDi.. it was that noisy when cold probably but not once it had warmed up!

Enjoyed the video thanks .. :happydance:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline accim

• 6th Gear

• si Slovenia
      Slovenia

• Europe - Slovenia
    • Flickr
That is  a lot better accim  :goodjob:  Do you have the under bonnet sound deadening in your CW? The engine noise seems a bit louder than our old CRDi.. it was that noisy when cold probably but not once it had warmed up!

Enjoyed the video thanks .. :happydance:

Haha, no worries Dazz, the engine is very quiet otherwise, but it sounds like a tractor on these videos :) I think it's probably because of the "mic" in the phone. Why I say that? It's so sensitive, that it records the smallest details. For example, I have a normal clock on my wall and i had "rec" on the cam (phone) by mistake the other day. You wont believe it, but it recorded a pointer (seconds) on the clock, which is 3 m away and is really not that loud - if it was loud, I couldn't sleep.

I can make a video of that too if you don't believe me  :)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I believe you accim  :lol:  I have a clock in my office above the computer and when Shambles and I talk on Skype he says it is really loud and yet I can barely hear it (mind you,  I am deaf)  :-[
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal