i30 Owners Club

interchangeable parts

Offline hammyi30

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Victoria
Hi All
Just wanted to know if there was a list of parts that fitted i30s from other Hyundai  models? Eg. Bigger brakes, strut braces, seats.........
And could you point me in the right direction.
Thanks
  • i30 FD

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
You don't mention which generation model you're wanting to match FD - GD - PD :undecided:

i30's are called Elantra GT in the US and many parts match (though not all), also most Aussie versions are locally tuned so generally best to stick with items that are listed directly for your vehicle unless you definitely know a certain part will match.

Aside from local tuning Engine size/type differences will alter suspension setups as well so best to stick with correct model products, as far as seats are concerned are you meaning from same generation swap or maybe PD seats into GD :undecided: if same generation then bolt patterns will match but if swapping generation you would have to take your own measurements and also check if electrics are plug and play.

Offline hammyi30

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Victoria

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Sorry it is a fd.

Hi Hammy,

There wasn't really a big variation in specs with the FD, so not a lot of scope to upgrade between versions. There are a few go faster bits available from Korean After market suppliers though.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal