i30 Owners Club

Z615 diesel fuel filters x 4 (brand new unused)

Offline Bob.W

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Coffs Harbour
Hi All,

I bought 4 of these a while back - they're generic equivalents to the Z615/WZ615 fuel filter - meet full OEM specs.  All 4 are unused, 1 was readied to install (unwrapped and fillted with fresh diesel) only to find - they were NOT the correct size for my PD.

Hyundai apparently used 2 different filters in my year - and lucky me got the wrong size. Fuel was removed and wrapped with plastic - so is as new with no issues using it at all.

POSTAGE is included in price of $50 (so given they weight a ton, I'll end up clearing near nothing) but better a member here gets something.  These sell for $25 posted on Ebay - so about 1/2 what you'll otherwise pay.

EFT or Paypal payment fine - firm on $50 price (for all 4 posted!).

« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 09:45:32 by CraigB »
  • 2017 PD 5 door hatch, diesel 1.6lt, auto

Offline Bob.W

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Coffs Harbour
FWIW due to my sloth & laziness these are still available - and at the same price (inflation free!)

Is basically a giveaway price considering it'll cost me half of the $50 to post them.

Is worth noting that apparently if you care about the quality of the fuel going to your diesel - changing the fuel filter more reguarly is the number one tip - I found this when researching fuel additives.

If not taken with the next few weeks I'm popping up elsewhere and it won't be for $50 posted for 4 of them - so grab 4 for the price of one here now :-)
  • 2017 PD 5 door hatch, diesel 1.6lt, auto

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal