i30 Owners Club

A woman who took to Twitter to say she had knocked a cyclist off his bike has de

eye30 · 22 · 3801

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
What a plomker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-22636230

Toby Hockley said he was thrown into a hedge and was "lucky to be alive".

Miss Way, who disputes Mr Hockley's version of events, has been suspended from her job as a trainee accountant.

Mr Hockley, a member of Iceni Velo cycling club, said he was nearing the end of the Boudicca Sportive 100-mile ride when a car came towards him at speed on the wrong side of a narrow country lane.

Later that morning, Miss Way's tweet read: "Definitely knocked a cyclist off his bike earlier. I have right of way - he doesn't even pay road tax!"

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Just goes to show. You should always be careful what you write on the internet Lester, you fat slob :lol: :P
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

Just goes to show. You should always be careful what you write on the internet Lester, you fat SLIM slob :lol: :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon
Just goes to show. You should always be careful what you write on the internet Lester, you fat SLIM slob :lol: :P

Hang, drawn n quartered...   At least  :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

Hang, drawn n quartered...   At least  :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

Who?

me or the gf or the lad or all?

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon

Offline Alasama

• 5th Gear

• tw Taiwan
      Taoyuan County

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
She hasn't done anything wrong, yet has a lawyer present when she is being interviewed by the media.  :undecided: :confused:

Luckily she is the minority and the vast majority of road users share the road and obey the road rules.

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
I do not condone anything she has done,but why was she suspended from a Job which had no invovlement in the matter other than to be her employer,if my emeployer suspended me for something which happen outside of work I doubt whether I would like to continue working for them,the police should be investigating it not her employers,I'm not sure whether I am reading the article right,has she used the work computer or her own phone,all sounds sus to me,but yes if she clipped the bike as her admission she should have stopped there and then.
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Eureka

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne
Today in Heidelberg, approaching an intersection: two lanes. left lane is straight ahead or turn left, right lane is for right turn only.  I am driving in left lane to go straight, cyclist is ahead of me in left lane, another car is ahead, at the intersection already, in the right turn lane.

I am thinking that the cyclist could be going faster.  Is she going to cost me the green light?  She gets to the intersection and the car in right-turn only lane decides to turn left.  Luckily, her moderate speed allows her to stop.  Any faster and she would have hit the car.
  • SX crdi manual 2007

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
Just goes to show. You should always be careful what you write on the internet Lester, you fat slob :lol: :P
one of my sons found that out the hard way,his teacher asked about his facebook remarks about her one morning,sprung.  :scared: :snigger:
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
one of my sons found that out the hard way,his teacher asked about his facebook remarks about her one morning,sprung.  :scared: :snigger:
I know a surfer in Sydney who, while studying at Uni, used to work part time in cafe (or maybe a restauant) owned by an (alleged) underworld figure. He spent some time criticising this guy on his fb page and on a surf forum under an avatar.
Said (alleged) underworld boss got access to all his comments.
Somehow he got a way with printing retractions on both sites and is still alive today. :mrgreen:
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
:rofl: ya gotta love Bace Fook....

Yes unless you want the world to read your comments,don't put it on FB,I love putting crap on there to set PPL up,get them everytime I feel like shite stirring
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Aussie Keith

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Fitzgibbon, QLD
    • Keith and Joan's Gallery
Nothing you would not want to see on the six o'clock news should go on the internet anywhere ever including cloud services.

:whsaid: << just in case you missed it the first time.  :wink:
  • i30 CRDi Elite auto (sleek silver)

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
Funny how mish posted that video of the Pizza delivery boy,two three days ago,finally made the news here this morning.

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia

• miracles can happen
Like the story Rusty  :whistler:

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal