i30 Owners Club

custom seat covers

Queen C · 12 · 5266

Offline Queen C

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
Just wondering if anyone has got custom made seat covers to fit their i30 and if so where did you get them? I've been having a look online but wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations? Having an 8 year old regularly in the back I'm paranoid and want to get covers :snigger:

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
I think mine are grey SCA luxury sheepskin with proper airbag breakopen design, from SuperCheap. Not custom but a great fit. :goodjob:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline Queen C

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
I didn't think of looking at sheepskin I might have to check them out :)

I was looking at these ones; :link: Hyundai I30 GD Hatch Custom Made Seat Covers F R 05 2012 TO 2015 Black Airbag | eBay

I was told when I got the car last week that it has the protection package which includes the fabric protection but personally I don't trust any of those haha. I'd like the covers for extra piece of mind.

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
I didn't see a lot of detail about material in that link. :confused:
For that price, definitely give the SCA ones a look. :goodjob:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
@Queen C, those ones in your ebay link look good enough, price isn't too bad if it's all seats with adjustable headrests, they're made to fit the GD i30 with airbag support :)

Offline Queen C

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
Yeah I think I might go with them, it comes with the rear seat cover made to fit the car which is what I really need. I was told by one of the workers at autobarn that it is hard to find seat covers for the rear of cars these days as they are all so different and I'm best getting it custom made.

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
I got some when we got the Wife's car in December 2012.

They are doing the job, even if they look a bit tired in spots. That said, they have had to put up with two young kids smashing them for nearly 3 years, so I guess they are doing ok  :D
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline Queen C

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
I got some when we got the Wife's car in December 2012.

They are doing the job, even if they look a bit tired in spots. That said, they have had to put up with two young kids smashing them for nearly 3 years, so I guess they are doing ok  :D

seat covers pay for themselves when it comes to the little ones, I'm hearing you :snigger:

Offline i30niko

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      ADELAIDE, SA, AUSTRALIA
Hi,
I have to say here in Australia when it comes to seat covers we have a really shitty quality and not a huge selection/options (PLUS THEY ARE EXPENSIVE!).

During my trip to China I looked at TaoBao (chinese ebay) and I found these

These are just generic seat cover but I got me a whole seat front and rear plus headrests for about $100AUD. .

Then my whole family wanted a set, but because they are huge I could only carry one at a time and bring them over.

Just google TAOBAO some sellers are willing to post overseas (Use google chrome and auto-translate the website when you visit).

You can also find them on Alibaba but check the prices and do a lot of comparisons.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 13:14:08 by i30niko »
  • 2010 i30 diesel SX auto

Offline Raid

• 4th Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      London

• Nobody is perfect.
Hi,
I have to say here in Australia when it comes to seat covers we have a really bad quality and not a huge selection/options.
During my trip to China I looked at TaoBao (chinese ebay) and I found these

These are just generic seat cover but I got me a whole seat front and rear plus headrests for about $100AUD. .

Then my whole family wanted a set, but because they are huge I could only carry one at a time and bring them over.

Just google TAOBAO some sellers are willing to post overseas (Use google chrome and auto-translate the website when you visit).

You can also find them on Alibaba but check the prices and do a lot of comparisons.
Nice find and what is the name of that first seat plz
  • I30 active 1.4 petrol 2013

Offline i30niko

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      ADELAIDE, SA, AUSTRALIA
Hi,

Please look at Alibaba they post worldwide, most of the sellers have a minimum order - you can filter the results
for a minimum order of 1,2,3 (get some for your friends and family).

I can see you like the red/black

That was just a random search I did a few years ago when I was in china! hehehe I have no clue on the names

but here are some links to guide you.

:link: 2015 New Arrival Latest Design Leather Car Seat Cover - Buy Leather Car Seat Cover,Latest Design Leather Car Seat

:link: Pu Leather Car Cover Seat Black Orange White Red Universal Car Seat Head Cover - Buy Car Seat Cover,Car Cover Seat,Car

:link: Automatic Car Covers Leather Material,Black Red Leather Car Seat Cover - Buy Car Seat Cover,Automatic Car Covers,Leather
  • 2010 i30 diesel SX auto

Offline Raid

• 4th Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      London

• Nobody is perfect.
Hi,

Please look at Alibaba they post worldwide, most of the sellers have a minimum order - you can filter the results
for a minimum order of 1,2,3 (get some for your friends and family).

I can see you like the red/black

That was just a random search I did a few years ago when I was in china! hehehe I have no clue on the names

but here are some links to guide you.

:link: 2015 New Arrival Latest Design Leather Car Seat Cover - Buy Leather Car Seat Cover,Latest Design Leather Car Seat

:link: Pu Leather Car Cover Seat Black Orange White Red Universal Car Seat Head Cover - Buy Car Seat Cover,Car Cover Seat,Car

:link: Automatic Car Covers Leather Material,Black Red Leather Car Seat Cover - Buy Car Seat Cover,Automatic Car Covers,Leather
Thanks mate and thanks for the link
  • I30 active 1.4 petrol 2013

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal