South Gippsland
You could try googling "ecu mapping sydney"...... :whistler:

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
You could try googling "ecu mapping sydney"...... :whistler:
:goodjob:  :cool:
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline Beekster

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
I can't for the life of me find the home page for this car anymore: http://www.hyundai.com.au/About-Hyundai/News/Articles/Team-Hyundai-Rallye-Completes-Targa-Tasmania-2011/default.aspx.  If anyone can link me up, I'd be very happy.

Their site has the following guys as one of their sponsors: http://www.silverwaterauto.com.au/.  I work a few blocks away from them, and have every intent of unlocking my CRDi's hidden potential with them.  Haven't got a price yet, but do know they can do it.  If you beat me to asking them for a price, see if you can get any response for a group discount for this site.

Offline bobbyd

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Adelaide
I know of a company that does the ecu remap in adelaide, had one done- makes a noticable difference, smooth, more torque, no increase in fuels useage and no add on box to be found.

pm me if you want their details, you can post your ecu to them and get it mailed back within a few days

Offline hmca

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      The Shire
Hi Guys

I came across this and thought I would reply as its my i30 Rally car that was re-mapped at Silverwater Automotive Service.  I'll have a look at home over the weekend for the Dyno sheet but from memory we ended up with about 89 killawasps and 285Nm. 

Razz's car from WA had an ECU supplied by the guys in South Aust and we were both pretty close on outputs.  They were doing it as an exchange basis or send them your ECU and they would re-program it.

In a car that weights 1363kg's its no where near enough Kw's for my liking,    :)

Offline ElleB

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney

• Our Elle B
Great,     :goodjob2:

Always good to have extra info and see some figures...see what changes have been made to the stock settings..(assuming that is known)..

You can buy remap kits on eBay,  not expensive, but one would need to know what one is doing...be ok to play around on a "Paddock Basher "   or  the spare car out the back...!!!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/260688168964?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Cheers

Elle B
  • 2016 i30 CW auto

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
You can buy remap kits on eBay,

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/260688168964?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Good spot :goodjob: I quite fancy one at that price. I could send it to a member who has had a remap so he could read & store his new parameters, then I could upload the same to mine. Or am I just dreaming here. Interesting...

Closest match on the compatibility list is "Hyundai Elantra 2.0 CRDI Bosch EDC15C2 " but that wouldn't matter to the reading software I guess...

(Oh, and a belated  :-[ Happy 60th Birthday for last Tuesday  :cool:)
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline ElleB

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney

• Our Elle B
Thanks Shambles... yes ..hit the old 60...but feel 35 and look 45...so I am travelling ok !!!
  Touch wood..   :happydance:

Lets keep in touch re the remap stuff!!!   Are you up to speed on what a "paddock basher " is?   :rofl:
  • 2016 i30 CW auto

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Are you up to speed on what a "paddock basher " is?   :rofl:
If it's anything like the motorised 'carting club' that trashed the fields our horses use (before we bought it) then it's not a welcome thing  :disapp:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Thanks Shambles... yes ..hit the old 60...but feel 35 and look 45...so I am travelling ok !!!
  Touch wood..   :happydance:

:eek:  .. Slack Bastard here .. I missed it sorry  :confused:  :blubber: (I better go check the calendar)  :disapp:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline ElleB

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney

• Our Elle B
NO worries Dazz.....Ros ( the wife) organised a suprise  bit of a "do" with good friends, including a korean couple, so the marque was represented!!    :whistler:

She  said I should have written:

"hit the old 60...but feel "i35" and look "i45"...so I am travelling ok....But certainly not "i20"... :P

• 2016 i30 CW auto

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net

"hit the old 60...but feel "i35" and look "i45"...so I am travelling ok....But certainly not "i20"... :P

:happydance: That was very clever Ros  :D
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal