Offline brolin

• 1st Gear

• ca Canada
      Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Hyundai
model name / number: 85751-2L800
size / dimensions: 68 cm × 70 cm × 9 cm

I have a 2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring GLS SE (Sport Edition) that came with a compact spare tire that I hated because my previous car came with a full-size spare tire. I replaced the compact spare tire with a full-size spare tire but this black foam storage/luggage block/tray that fits between the bottom of the floor behind the rear seat and the side of the compact spare tire when the tire is horizontal under the floor only fits with the compact spare tire; with the P215/45R17 full-size spare tire, the side of the tire is right against the bottom of the floor so this block/tray has been unused since around 2022 October. Apparently this block/tray sells for approximately 144 USD from this place in southern California.

Approximate dimensions:

68 cm longitudinally (from front of vehicle to rear of vehicle)
70 cm laterally (between the sides of the vehicle)
9 cm high

HYUNDAI
TRAY LUGG CTR*1
DONGSHIN 85751-2L800>PP

I also still have the original compact spare tire on the original red compact spare steel rim, was going to keep the “donut” that I fortunately only had to use once and only as a non-driven meaning rear wheel so I have two spare tires already mounted on rims plus a full-size spare tire not on a rim but I do not expect to revert my car to having the donut — no carbs, neither carburetors nor dietary carbohydrates — so I can sell the donut with the tray if someone needs both the donut and the tray for the donut.

I live in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, specifically Ladner if you happen to be somewhat nearby.  I offered only the tray for sale on the Vancouver Craigslist for 100 CAD but received literally no reply before Craigslist automatically expired the post.  The tray may fit the sedan contemporary of the Elantra Touring but I am not sure about that and the only person I know locally who had such an Elantra sedan replaced her Elantra sedan with a Kona so I do not think I still know anyone, at least not locally, who has the sedan contemporary of my car.

photographs of tray:

photographs of compact spare tire (T125/80D15, cold tire pressure 420 kPa == 60 PSI) on red steel rim:

• 2010 Elantra Touring (i30cw) GLS Sport Edition, 5-spd man., 2L I4 spark-ignition

Offline brolin

• 1st Gear

• ca Canada
      Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Apparently I cannot edit my original post at this point but I wanted to say that my previous car is a 1998 Volkswagen New Beetle GLS TDI with 5-speed manual transmission and that my direct email address is brolin at brolin dot be in case someone comes across this topic and wants to contact me but does not have an account on this forum.
  • 2010 Elantra Touring (i30cw) GLS Sport Edition, 5-spd man., 2L I4 spark-ignition

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal