i30 Owners Club

BFBC2

Offline Aussie Keith

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Fitzgibbon, QLD
    • Keith and Joan's Gallery
BFBC2 is an FPS. Unlike many of its genre it rewards strategic play and teamwork. Cover and buildings can be destroyed which means the smart idea is to remove the cover early, open up or demolish buildings so you have a clear line of sight into them, lay mines in concealed positions, setup a strong defensive position, force the opposing team back into open defensive positions and keep them contained. I'll usually take a couple of kills while getting setup, and thereafter reap the rewards.

Good choices lead to good outcomes and I've had a few good rounds with good squads back to back recently, leading to picking up the best player pin a few times in a row.

In years gone by we would practise breaching techniques, do weapons drills and so forth for scrims (competition) and were a devastatingly effective outfit. It was a big surprise to those who had not seen it before to drop 3 squad leaders onto a building from a chopper and have three full squads instantly spawn, breach and storm the building. And epic fun to pwn so comprehensively.

That was long ago now. These days I just frag for fun when time permits.

I'll see if I can find some video.

• i30 CRDi Elite auto (sleek silver)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal