i30 Owners Club

LED headlights too bright?

Offline Davros5

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Lancashire
*A bit of a bump to this topic*

I've had the car just over seven months now (5420 miles on the clock) and it's been brilliant. Very comfortable and nice to drive. Definitely prefers cruising along rather than throwing around a back lane, but it's more than capable. I've only had one minor issue, that being with the Android Auto functionality stopping working. However, reinstallation of the Android Auto app and re-pairing the phone to the car seem to have sorted that for now.

Now the nights are drawing in and winter is around the corner, I've been flashed three times lately. I'm assuming the LED headlights are that good, people are assuming I'm driving on full beam  :fum: . Has anyone else had this issue with other road users?

Speaking of winter, the heated seats and steering wheel have come in to their own on the cold morning commutes to work.  :goodjob2:
  • Hyundai i30 1.4 T-GDI Premium SE DCT

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Excellent.  Great to hear. I'm about to click over 40,000 kilometres and still very happy with mine.  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Blazorax

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
I have no issue with the LED light, no one flashing any thing at be beside all the girls in bikini (wishful thinking).

I'm pretty sure how far the beam throw can be adjust via the bonnet- well it did on my old Subaru, surely it can be done on newer car too?

• 2018 PD2 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6T, DCT, White, I30 SR Premium

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal