i30 Owners Club

Tune Box special deal

ElleB · 2 · 2086

Offline ElleB

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney

• Our Elle B
This post could have gone into a number of sections, but since this one is quite active, I thought here was best.

I have just ordered a Tune box from Spider in the UK. :D

I was discussing the finer points with the owner last night by phone and he advised that they have a special on the unit for the i30 that will run until the end of this month only. :goodjob:
 Basically it is 20 % off as they are introducing a dual channel tune box in a couple of weeks. However, they will still keep the single channel one  in reserve.

Naturally I quizzed him on this new option (independent control over the turbo and the  motor).  It all sounded very  enticing, BUT  he said that it is more beneficial for cars with a larger motor, where the benefits can be more appreciated as it is an exponential thing, ...bigger "donk" = more  performance and  noticeable benefit.

He advised to stick to the single channel unit for the i30.    :eek:

So the bottom line is that this single channel unit already has a number of advanced features, (see the excellent website for more detail)....

http://www.dieseltuning.co.uk

So, although slightly more expensive than some out of the US and Europe, I think the extra is worth it, and with 20 % off... it is a winner. 
See the Home Page and take note of the code SP20 which is to be entered in the online cart fields.. all very simple.

Delivery is by UPS.

Mike, the owner is very obliging and helpful....and he speaks  English !!   :lol:

Hope this helps.. Lets know how you go. :)

Elle B

• 2016 i30 CW auto

Offline mantaray

• 3rd Gear
I'll be very interested in how it goes, if you could let us know, please.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal