The good and bad dealers of Hyundai

meehalych · 48 · 15392

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
 :goodjob2:
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Great Job Penrith Hyundai.. I might send them a link to this thread .. (word might get around the dealers) :goodjob:

Just to be sure was it this crowd? Sinclair Hyundai?

http://sinclair.hyundai.com.au/
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline ryane

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney: Blue mountains
Sure was,

As soon as i got home i actually emailed them saying how happy i was with their service and actually copy and pasted a link to my post  in the email to let them know.. i also CC'd their national customer care email address too. i was just blown away :)

Sorry if i beat ya to it..

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
i was just blown away :)
Did they charge you extra for that :whistler:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline ryane

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
charge me for the hire car do you mean shambles? if so, nope

Online Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
Good news ryan.
And I think Shambles was referring to the "blow" job.
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline ryane

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
Ha ha, didnt see the quote part,

Their service wasnt quite that good unfortunately, whilst the ladies there are attractive not sure if that is covered by warranty

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.

Offline snowcherry

• 6th Gear
  • queenslands most feminine

• au Australia
      Gympie

• thunder wishes it could be the snow
    • My Fuelly
any recs for sunshine coast - or anyone know how the gympie service dep't stacks up?

am due for next service but no idea where to go for it. will be living in gympie by end of year but if they're no good then i'd rather go somewhere in sunny coast before i move.

it's a 37000k service but they may make it the 40000 ??
  • SR AUTO 2.0 Petrol Hatch

Online Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
any recs for sunshine coast - or anyone know how the gympie service dep't stacks up?

am due for next service but no idea where to go for it. will be living in gympie by end of year but if they're no good then i'd rather go somewhere in sunny coast before i move.

Apart from me a couple of other posters have been complimentary about Sunco Motors. They are at Maroochydore and Currimundi (my local).

Offline snowcherry

• 6th Gear

• au Australia
      Gympie

• My Fuelly

Apart from me a couple of other posters have been complimentary about Sunco Motors. They are at Maroochydore and Currimundi (my local).

oh great - maroochydore isn't far at all from nambour at least. i'll give them a call during week and see how much the service cost is....also ask about my rattles - again.  :rolleyes:

:goodjob:

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

oh great - maroochydore isn't far at all from nambour at least. i'll give them a call during week and see how much the service cost is....also ask about my rattles - again.  :rolleyes:

:goodjob:

Didn't your car have some too?  :undecided:
  • Tertius the i30

Offline snowcherry

• 6th Gear

• au Australia
      Gympie

• My Fuelly

Didn't your car have some too?  :undecided:

lol as opposed to myself? yup we both have rattles   :wacko:

Offline Lachlan85

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
GREAT thread. I bought my car from Ryde Motorgroup. My salesman never really tried to force the sale on me, just told me the facts about the car which I appreciated. Not sure how much of a good deal I got, I'm not really a haggler. But was vastly different from Hornsby Mazda, where they repeatedly told me how ideal the Mazda 3 was for mr, and even after I told them I was going to get some lunch and think things over, they asked if there was anything they could do to make me buy the car then and there. The Hyundai salesman seemed confident enough to let me go look at other cars.
That said, my first 1500k check is coming up. Will go back to Ryde for that. Does anyone have any experience with their service department?
Any other dealers in the northern suburbs of sydney to consider? Artarmon maybe?
  • 2013 Hyundai i30 Premium GD

Online Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
Stick with Ryde for now and  see how they go.

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
That first check is free .. mark your tyres with chalk to see if it gets moved from the car park  :whistler:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
GREAT thread. I bought my car from Ryde Motorgroup. My salesman never really tried to force the sale on me, just told me the facts about the car which I appreciated. Not sure how much of a good deal I got, I'm not really a haggler. But was vastly different from Hornsby Mazda, where they repeatedly told me how ideal the Mazda 3 was for mr, and even after I told them I was going to get some lunch and think things over, they asked if there was anything they could do to make me buy the car then and there. The Hyundai salesman seemed confident enough to let me go look at other cars.
That said, my first 1500k check is coming up. Will go back to Ryde for that. Does anyone have any experience with their service department?
Any other dealers in the northern suburbs of sydney to consider? Artarmon maybe?

I love pushy persistant and hard sell car yards,they are open for screwing with,a bazzilion years ago when I bought our wagon I got almost 30% of the list price of the car,yards and sales people who are that pushy and persistant are desperate for a sale,you can basically set your own price as long as it is still a little over cost
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal