i30 Owners Club

FD 11 6speed CRDi 65,000 k three years on

Lakes · 6 · 2401

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
Love this car but don't look after it just get it serviced every 15,000k have fuel filter changed at 30k interval's
brim it and it gets me 1,100k to 1,200k before needing refuelling so love that. also this is a country town i live in & i get diesel at $158.9 seems to be set at that price as always about the same. drove up sydney expecting cheaper diesel prices but was around the same price up there with some servo's selling premium diesel over $1.60 . with my MC i run 98 premium & its expensive down here $1.70 & up.
so still happy & been an i30 CRDi man since 2008 now. will drive this one till it drops.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
@ John  :victory: :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia

Offline Bushy

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Mordialloc, Victoria

• 2013 i30 Elite Tourer CRDI Auto "Cool Red"
Look forward to three years down the track with my new i30.  Not sure I will get that sort of mileage around the city though. 

Thanks for the report, and glad you still love the car ....   
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 11:10:17 by Bushy »
  • 2013 i30 Tourer Elite CRDI 1.6L D Auto Red

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Both Bruce and Cyril are 11's,but they are both a bit off of three years yet,Cyril should hit the 100,000 sometime this weekend,Bruce is on 91,000,but like you say keep em serviced,put fuel in em and away you go,I'm wrapped in ours as you are  :goodjob2: :goodjob:
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Rick i think i got a few months & it's 3rd birthday , the first 08 i30 FD CRDi hit a roo otherwise i'd probably still have Betsy she done 97,000 when i sold her had her a few months over three years loved her, she was an SX 5 speed  got about same economy, just had the first U motor & she had personality, would get upset in some gears once in a while but, this 11 never does that . never had a new battery in one yet how about your Two?
the Ford Ute i had before my first i30 was V8 and used a few batteries.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal