i30 Owners Club

MPG Stats

Offline trev012

• 3rd Gear

• scotland Scotland
      Glasgow
Hi All,

Thought I'd share this website with you to log every tankful of fuel you use [Both Petrol and Diesel] and it can show you various stats as to how your vehicle is performing.

http://www.fuelly.com/

Offline Myowni30

• 5th Gear

• Midlands, UK
There is a fuel calculator that Mick (aka iThurT) made on these posts HERE (opens in a new window).

Note: link to download below that image.

Offline trev012

• 3rd Gear

• scotland Scotland
      Glasgow
Sadly, I am unable to open Micks' fuel calculator here in the UK as it says "the page cannot be found"  :mad: :mad:

Offline Shambles

• Admin
  • Retyred @ Last

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Sadly, I am unable to open Micks' fuel calculator here in the UK as it says "the page cannot be found"  :mad: :mad:

Worked fine for me earlier, and still does.

Try from this direct link

https://www.i30ownersclub.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4374.0;attach=1722
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline jeffk95z

• 2nd Gear
Trev, thats your i30 on there?

1.6 gas? auto?

your mileage is insanely better then mine... how many km's on the car and how hard do you drive?

Offline trev012

• 3rd Gear

• scotland Scotland
      Glasgow
Trev, thats your i30 on there?

1.6 gas? auto?

your mileage is insanely better then mine... how many km's on the car and how hard do you drive?

Hi Jeff,

I'm not sure which pics you are looking at but mine is the red 1.6 petrol model called "Edition" here in the UK [ Now debadged]

I have some 7200 miles on it which I think is about 11360 kms.  Sometimes I drive it hard [80mph]but other times I like just to coast along about 60mph, depending on my mood.  Of course, there's also the times when I let my wife use it to go to her work and the shops  :D :D when she is allowed out of course  :-[ :-[

Offline jeffk95z

• 2nd Gear
was the mileage always that good?

i have a bit of a heavy foot as well, but most of my driving is short trips... 15k round trip to work and i'm getting mid to high 10 liters per 100 KM.

I have an auto CW so probably a bit heavier then the non-cw versions and auto a little worse so im sure this is the worst possible combo for best mileage :)

Offline trev012

• 3rd Gear

• scotland Scotland
      Glasgow
was the mileage always that good?

i have a bit of a heavy foot as well, but most of my driving is short trips... 15k round trip to work and i'm getting mid to high 10 liters per 100 KM.

I have an auto CW so probably a bit heavier then the non-cw versions and auto a little worse so im sure this is the worst possible combo for best mileage :)
Yep,  I've had four fillups now and all have given between 39 - 41 mpg.  Not bad for a 1.6 petrol  :D

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal