i30 Owners Club

Genuine Floor Mats

Offline mantaray

• 3rd Gear
I have been looking around at all the auto parts stores and their floor mats are crappy except for the made to measure ones, unfortunately only for Holden,Nissan,Ford Toyota and Mitsubishi no Hyundai. They want $60 for them.
What are peoples opinions on the genuine ones at $100 or is there a better alternative ( Remember I live In Australia) as you lucky Brits have more options than us ,as for the the Koreans they are blessed.

Offline eyecon

• 4th Gear

• au Australia

• Australia's Capital
I say go genuine. I'm on to my second i30 and they both had original mats. I had my first car for 18months and traveled over 98,00kms. I found the mats to be very durable and remain very pleased that I purchased them. But at $100 for a set of 4 is a pretty good deal considering I payed $120 for the same thing back in January from my dealership.

Offline mantaray

• 3rd Gear
Thanks, yeah one dealer is $120 and another is $100-hard to fathom. I suppose it is freight.
Thanks for the advice, I bought a set of $20 ones as the missus liked the flower logo on them but they are cheap and nasty.

Offline mantaray

• 3rd Gear
Well picked them up today, very impressed-good quality and a perfect fit. You really do only get what you pay for. :cool:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal