i30 Owners Club

I30 DOOR MOLDINGS/ COMPOSITE BLACK ADHESIVE PROTECTORS 2011/2012 VERSION

Offline h2Olondon

• 2nd Gear
HI ALL -- BADLY NEED YOUR HELP
These  door protectors  were stuck on, as an option, by dealerships , 1 for each door but are no longer stocked by  Hyundai. ( part number HMY 1210017 made by Thule)
They needed to be reattached about every 2 years and were done by dealer FOC. ( Possibly why they were discontinued?)
Problem is 1 rear O/S one has come off/ vandalised lost and I cannot replace via dealer. Another version( different design) has superseded it which is attached
lower down the door near the flared line.
Mine were the stand out  straight design horizontal ones with an I30 aluminium  stamped symbol on the 2 front door protectors only. Once seen always recognised.
I am hoping some one out there has a part pack with my missing O/S rear door strip to sell.
Am trying all the motoring web sites and media.
If I cannot replace will have to remove the other 3!!, so hope U can help / SPREAD THE WORD------- SOMEONE HAS GOT SOME SOMEWHERE!!!! :crazy1:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Damn! Good luck with your search (hopefully one or more of our friendly helpful members can do  something!)
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Are these interior or exterior moldings? the only thing I can find relative to what you are mentioning is door protectors :link: i30/i30CW
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 11:15:18 by CraigB »

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

• Midlands, UK N-Line T-GDi
HMY 1210017 made by Thule?

You are going to need luck with that. It doesn't sound like a genuine part to me, I would expect a genuine part to be branded mobis and have a two-part hyphenated part number.

Is it this maybe?

:link: Side Mouldings with i30 Logo accessories for -

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal