i30 Owners Club

Trip Log in Australian i30 GD Elite / Premium

Ozi30 · 4 · 2059

Offline Ozi30

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Canberra
Hi Forum,

So I have had my little baby for 6 days,  (Just finished my first 1000km). 

I Have a question around the Trip Log in the Nav system. 

If I plot a trip when I arrive at the destination it gives me the option to save the log (Via a pop up menu). 

If I don't set a tip in the Nav system is still records the trip (I want it to do this)  but I cant seem to find a button to finish the recording. 

And just to pre EMT I have "RTFM"  several times and cant find the answer. 

I think this is a great feature,  I just want to get the most out of it .

oh on a second option,  I have started using the fuel log.  has any one exported the file from this.  How did you do it ?

Thanks every one

• I30 Petrol 1.8

Offline Maximum

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane, Qld

• Boosting!
It is an awesome little feature and something I have in my Veloster because it's the same Nav system. There is an option to have it record every trip you do automatically and starts the recording when you start the car and turns it off when the car is off. Go into the Nav menu, into "More" and find the trip log. There's also the option to export logs to USB and even look at graphs - as I said, awesome tool.  :goodjob2:
  • Veloster Turbo Manual in Marmalade

ouri30
It is an awesome little feature and something I have in my Veloster because it's the same Nav system. There is an option to have it record every trip you do automatically and starts the recording when you start the car and turns it off when the car is off. Go into the Nav menu, into "More" and find the trip log. There's also the option to export logs to USB and even look at graphs - as I said, awesome tool.  :goodjob2:

Thanks for that Maximum,

That will be really handy when we get ouri30.  It would certainly make keeping a car log a lot easier.

Offline Maximum

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane, Qld

• Boosting!
Any time, I find that not alot of people know about it or are even interested when I show people through their new car.   :undecided:
  • Veloster Turbo Manual in Marmalade

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal