xpedro · 6 · 2428

Offline xpedro

• 2nd Gear
One of my best marks, and one of the best average and range with a tank full

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
I don't have a trip computer on my SX, so can't say, but know how those trip computers mostly work, see really low average reading show on my V8 petrol.
how far did you go on one tank full? most i have done on one tank was 1,240k  best economy from a compleat tank full was 4.4L/100k Bob and Thumper both have gone 1,400+ on one tank.

Offline accim

• 6th Gear

• si Slovenia
      Slovenia

• Europe - Slovenia
    • Flickr
Amazing. If you did approx 600 km with 1/2 tank..huh

Offline xpedro

• 2nd Gear
Amazing. If you did approx 600 km with 1/2 tank..huh

Yap! When the "low fuel" light turned on, I had 1016km registered on the trip computer... then I refueled:)

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
my trip only goes to 1,000 then goes to 1.0

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Not trying to knock your results mate, but when i averaged 4.4L/100k i traveled along the coast road from Syd Australia to Melb, was 1,030K from when i filled right to the top in Syd till when i filled to the top in Melb, the fuel light was not on and i could only get 44L in the tank to full if you filled up and only went just over 1,000K and the fuel light came on your average would be up in the 5L+/100k. i can't remember how far i had ttravelled when fuel gauge was reading at half way on the gauge but i know that the half on the gauge is not truely half a tank it's more like over half a tank used, but when i fill right up it takes about 300K b4 the needle on the gauge starts to move off full.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal