i30 Owners Club

agents diesel love affair!!!

agentr31 · 339 · 70899

Offline agentr31

• Top Gear
  • LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!

• au Australia
      Brisbane, Qld
just make sure its got adjustable sensitivity and darkness... that way you can use it for stick, tig and mig welding!!

the welding contractors love these... i know its WAYYY out of budget, but its the best thing for your health and wellbeing!

http://solutions.3m.com.au/wps/portal/3M/en_AU/PPE_SafetySolutions_APAC/Safety/Products/PoW-Product-Catalog/?PC_7_U00M8B1A00H970I56CN7OT26E7000000_nid=PK88NDXKQNgsQQFFG1G8R7glWP0542FN41bl

Offline agentr31

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane, Qld
OHH YEAH! i would like to say, i have paid my car off, in full and own it 100%

3 years, 4 months, owned a house for 1.5 years of that, so i had to reduce the repayments from the 3 year repayment of $177/wk, to $100/wk so it was affordable still. BUT none the less its payed in full and i just have the house loan to concentrate on now! 22 years 11 months and counting!

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
Congratulations, well done.  :goodjob2: :goodjob: :hatoff:
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.
Weekly or fortnightly payments are the way to go to drastically reduce the term of your loan.
Well done on the car.  :goodjob2:
  • Tertius the i30

Offline agentr31

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane, Qld
Weekly, some months have 5 weeks you get ahead purely on that! Ohh and the fact that it is compounded daily!

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Congrats!!

If you really want to smash the mortgage, take the money you were paying on the car, and increase your mortgage payment by that amount, before you know its there to spend.

Once you start spending it on you, you'll never get it back to the good guys!! Smash that mortgage whilst the smashing is good, because interest rates may go down one or two more times, but there going to go one way from there....
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline agentr31

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane, Qld
im fixed for 5 years! sure it COULD jump to something stupid... but its pretty low ATM so i figured it would be worth the gamble to fix it.

yeah, thats the plan try and get that mortgage down, with in reason, i do have other places to spend that money ATM, like saving for a new kitchen, even tho the house was built in 1995, the kitchen is a lovely shade of 1970's green, has water damage from all the plumbing being loose when i took ownership, and is really beaten up from the last animal of an owner... i also need to build a pattio thats not corregauted iron NAILED down to a wooden frame meant to have shade cloth over it, then there is a shed to house my fleet of vehicles, its probably easier to save the money and do it over a few years than take out more money and have it all at once.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
A big congrats Ian .. WELL DONE!  :happydance:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal