i30 Owners Club

diesel & petrol both up

Lakes · 6 · 2655

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
not sure if it's due to the easter long weekend coming up, or the small rise in crude oil, but i notice diesel has gone up 6 cents per L at local and  petrol is up 4 cents per L. anyone else notice?

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
not sure if it's due to the easter long weekend coming up, or the small rise in crude oil, but i notice diesel has gone up 6 cents per L at local and  petrol is up 4 cents per L. anyone else notice?

Went up in UK but this was due to deferred tax from last September.

If that hadn't happen I bet it would have gone up here.
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline whitbomb07

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      Newcastle, Australia
Yea I've noticed it slowly creeping up over the last week. I don't bother watching petrol anymore. But diesel seems to be gradually rising in 1 cent increments,  (trying not to make it look suss???????????)

Seeing as I'm doing a trip to Temora over the Easter long weekend I'm going to try another economy run (but with no regard to speed) and I'll be picking up and dropping off my Dad from the Blue Mountains. I know I won't do it all off 1 tank but it's worth a try..........

Regards

Daniel

Offline ozsnowman

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      Central Victoria
Here in Bendigo diesel went up 6 cents earlier in the week, then retreated 2 cents toward the end of the week back to 120.9 (unleaded is 118.9)

A week ago unleaded was 2cents dearer than diesel, now its the other way around :(

Offline EpOcH

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Adelaide
Yep, seems to be sneaking back up.

Black is diesel, blue is LPG , green is unleaded.

Credit to http://www.exploroz.com/OntheRoad/FuelPrices/ for tracking it !

Although Tassy seems to be defying the rise and coming down to meet the rest of the nation(or atleast staying stable).

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Although Tassy seems to be defying the rise and coming down to meet the rest of the nation(or atleast staying stable).

Thanks for that.. very interesting (I can confirm prices have been fairly stable if a bit high compared to the big island)
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal