i30 Owners Club

Alloy Wheels - Where to buy?

Offline Berocca

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Western Australia

• 2010 CRDi SX Man CC
Hi Guys,

Has anyone got a good source for Factory alloys, as fitted to the SLX?

Cheers
  • i30 CRDi

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
I Know some on here have some for sale,maybe they'll see this,theres plenty of good after market ones which look far better than the factory ones.
Ebay is another good source for mags
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I Know some on here have some for sale,maybe they'll see this,theres plenty of good after market ones which look far better than the factory ones.
Ebay is another good source for mags

:whsaid:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Just Rick

• V.I.P
  • Big Dogs Rule

• au Australia
      Beverley Western Australia

• miracles can happen
Berocca, also forgot to add,not sure where you are in WA,but Bob Jane has some good deals on at times, also not sure if you have the SX or SLX,but by the way your asking about SLX wheels you have the SX,our fist I30 SX I changed up to 17" wheels and tyres,fixed the inaccuracy of the speedo and the car has a far better drivability,even over the 16" on our second I30 a SLX,I vaguely remember someone here saying they went to 18" and saying the ride and driavability was far superior to the original wheels,Bob jane offers a full service of doing all the calculations,between the fitted wheels and what you go up to by changing wheel sizes, as you can only change the wheel circumference by 3 % if you wish to remain legal and keep your insurance
  • 2011 SLX CRDI 6 Spd, 2010 Holden Cruze CD Diesel and 2001 Hyundai Accent Coupe

Offline Berocca

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Western Australia

• 2010 CRDi SX Man CC
Cheers Rick,

I might consider going up to 17".  I always like to keep things as original as I can.  The main benefits for me in the SLX are the Alloys and Steering wheel audio control - thanks to the forum I have the gear on order for the steering wheel audio upgrade, just need some alloys!

I think you're right that you can increase the rolling diameter by 3%
  • i30 CRDi

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal