i30 Owners Club

3,400K on clock, lattest economy update CRDi

Lakes · 1 · 2755

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
Hi all well last thursday week i filled up at $1.63 per Lt, i then drove 18k to work in Sydney peak traffic.
then after work i drove from Sydney to Mystery Bay ( just south of Narooma) this was down M5 to picton turn off then down past the Gong was peak hour traffic to Nowra thats about 200 k south of Syd. then next day drove up to Mogo, then back to Mystery Bay, then sunday home to Sydney i had 970k up since i had filled it up, i drove to work and home all this week and on way home last night the fuel warning light came on, i drove another 30k ( 10 home from were light came on, then 20 to a truck stop BP servo as good fuel there ) when i filled up my trip said 1,1640 k since i last filled up. i was not trying to get good economy i was just driving it like a diesel useing the TQ. i filled to the top like i did last time. i got 57Lt's in the tank so i work that out at 4.8 L / 100K.
so i'm happy jan.
cheers
ps i know some say when the light comes on it has 10Lt's left so what do you think? i had less than nothing? 57 lt and a 52 lt tank? maybe we go further without a trip PC?

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal