i30 Owners Club

Brisbane Hyundai dealer recomendations

Offline shanesimmo

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
Hi There,

I am new to Hyundai ownership having just recently purchased a MY18 i30 SR Premiuim.  Purchased the i30 from Toowoomba dealership and thats a bit far for servicing as I live in Brisbane. Was wondering whether anyone could recommend a Brisbane based Hyundai dealer for servicing and warranty claims?  I live in western suburbs and my first experience with my local dealer wasn't great.

Stay safe everyone.

Thanks. 
  • 2017 MY18 PD i30 SR Premium (White)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
@Aussie Keith and @beerman .. can't think who else is active and lives in Brisbane?
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline galixia

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Queensland
I use Metro Hyundai because i brought through them and they gave me three years free servicing with the purchase. On the first service i got the text the day before saying my car is booked in etc, rocked up in the morning and got told no its not on their list. I showed the text i got and they were like oh umm i guess we can squeeze it in. I reported a sound coming from the steering wheel which turns out I need a new steering column they said which will be replaced under warranty for my new car. Service was in December 2019 and still waiting for the call in for the repair. I did call and ask whats happening and they just gave excuses and said they will get back to me which they never have. They also didn't put on the system about the free servicing so tried to charge me for it too. Apparently i'm expected to bring in the contract and prove it because they transcribe the contract and get rid of it or something.

Convenient location for me as I work in the city but once my free servicing is up I won't be going back.
  • 2018 I30 Active

Offline Aussie Keith

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Fitzgibbon, QLD
    • Keith and Joan's Gallery
We have used Northside Hyundai for many years and the last 2 services have been a complete miss to the point I'm not buying another car from them.

They are a complete shambles. Definitely don't go there.

• i30 CRDi Elite auto (sleek silver)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Cheers guys.. Sounds like two to avoid!  :crazy1:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Browns Plains isn't too bad. I have never been to Springwood, but they lost me when my wife's radiator went and they couldn't possibly fit me in for weeks.

Have had the i40 in at Southport a couple of times and they seem ok. Best I have had was Robina, but they are a fair hike from where you are.
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal