i30 Owners Club

Reliable site for hyundai spare parts

Offline sabato64

• 1st Gear

• it Italy
      NA
I apologize to the whole forum, it is the first time I write, I hope not to make mistakes !!
I need several spare parts for my Hyundai i30 crdi station wagon 1600 cv of 2011, I came across this Korean site and started looking for and putting the various spare parts in the cart.
Despite the high cost of shipping them to Italy, the costs of spare parts are very low and all found !!
I ask you all if it is reliable, I attach the name sparekorea.
Thank you from the heart ...
  • Hyundai i30 2011

Offline sundiz

• Technical Advisor

• fi Finland
      Helsinki
Never ordered from there. I have used koraps several times. Usually parts come after 2-4 weeks. My current order has been going for 1.5 months. I assume the current situation of the world has been slowing down workers and post.
  • i30 cw 1.6crdi -08

Offline sabato64

• 1st Gear

• it Italy
      NA
Thanks for the answer, I risked, I ordered several spare parts, gaskets for the two forward doors, rubbers for the engine cover, bumber for the forward door, door handle and relative gasket, all paid for with paypal .... and very expensive shipping with DHL , hopefully the goods will arrive here in Italy, in a few months I will show up to confirm if everything went well.
I used this seller as I found almost all the items needed .... see you soon ....
  • Hyundai i30 2011

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Thanks for the answer, I risked, I ordered several spare parts, gaskets for the two forward doors, rubbers for the engine cover, bumber for the forward door, door handle and relative gasket, all paid for with paypal .... and very expensive shipping with DHL , hopefully the goods will arrive here in Italy, in a few months I will show up to confirm if everything went well.
I used this seller as I found almost all the items needed .... see you soon ....

Sorry we couldn't be more help. Yes, when they arrive  :Good_luck: we'd  love an update.

My late mother was born near Naples. Unfortunately I have never been there and have no contact with any surviving relatives but obviously distressed to hear how badly you guys have been affected by this awful world event.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline sundiz

• Technical Advisor

• fi Finland
      Helsinki
No luck with my parts. I got a tracking number and the parts have been going around Korea. Based on the tracking number they have been delivered, even they never left Korea. Send two messages to them with no response. I guess this is all due pandemic, but if they do not answer soon, I'll have to try to get my money back from paypal. That sucks cause I just found out that my clutch damper valve leaks a bit. Only reasonable place to buy them would be koraps or spare korea. But it does not help if post  packages are not moving.
  • i30 cw 1.6crdi -08

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
I would contact the originator before ordering. I spoke to Koraps and they told me all borders were closed so Australia is out and likely most places.

Rock Auto on the other hand has No info on what's happening with COVID, I ordered there only to come across an article about no economy air freight coming in. Rang FEDEX to be told there's no economy freight coming, back to Rock , cancel oreder . Then told they did not understand  why FEDEX said what they did and believe freight is still making it.

The truth is out there, I just can't see it.

Also I have an Aussie seller claiming 3 weeks from Adelaide to Brisbane, not  sure about that one either or whether they're selling parts yet to be ordered from O'seas.

It's one big pain at the moment.  I spoke to a dealer too, said Hyundai Australia and also Toyota are not bringing in anything into the country parts wise either. Recyclers are shutting down or doing delivery only also. :crazy1:
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline sabato64

• 1st Gear

• it Italy
      NA
As promised, here I am, today, April 15th, the package with the various items requested has finally arrived. The only reliable carrier at this time is DHL, a drain, charges 60 euros and customs clearance, 26 euros, spare parts cost 60 euros.
But it took very little, if I had to buy all the items here in Italy, I would have gone to a cost of about 400 euros !!!!
It has other much cheaper but limited coronavirus vectors for now.
All original and sealed items with oleogrammed stamp !!
ATTENTION, also check the month of construction for article search, I was wrong when ordering engine cover supports ....

• Hyundai i30 2011

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Thanks for the update. Glad they arrived. Sorry to hear one part is wrong.  :Pout:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline sundiz

• Technical Advisor

• fi Finland
      Helsinki
Just got a message from Koraps. Shipments have returned to them. They will send it as soon as possible. Even they do not know when shippings are allowed again.

I've heard DHL works well at the moment. At least international shippings what I've done at work have arrived around the world. For a normal consumer the shippings is quite expensive. I am not in that kind of hurry that I need to pay 30€ shippings for a part that costs 5€.
  • i30 cw 1.6crdi -08

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal