i30 Owners Club

"Hyundai AutoLink - You Drive We Donate" Campaign..

Offline mrpayner

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Ballarat
Is anyone taking part in the AutoLink You Drive We Donate Campaign being run until the end of June this year?

You can find details on it in the AutoLink App in the myHyundai menu > Promotions ..

The Terms & Conditions are listed by :link: clicking here.

Essentially ....
Gold Coins will be awarded to eligible entrants for each recorded trip based on their
satisfaction of the following conditions:

a. Vehicle speed does not exceed applicable speed limit rules
b. Fuel efficiency rating of 4 or more dots (refer to driving history page)
c. Hard braking or accelerating is equal to or less than 2 times
d. Each recorded trip must be more than 2km and last a minimum of 5
minutes.

Charity Donation Tally - From 8th April 2019 to 30th June 2019, 1 Gold Coin will be awarded to eligible entrants for each recorded trip based on their satisfaction of the above conditions. Each eligible entrant can earn a maximum of 5 Gold Coins per day towards their Charity Donation Tally and any Gold Coins recorded above this amount on the same day will not be counted in their Charity Donation Tally. 1 Gold Coin is equal to AU$1.00. The Promoter will donate the money on behalf of each entrant based on their Charity Donation Tally to their selected charity.
Personal Ranking Tally – All Gold Coins earned by an eligible entrant and recorded in the Promoter’s server will be counted towards their Personal Ranking Tally and there is no daily limit on collecting Gold Coins for their Personal Ranking Tally. Each entrant’s quantity of Gold Coins and Personal Ranking Tally in the Promoter’s server are the final data. The Promoter reserves the right to select the final winners.
  • 2019 Hyundai i30 N-Line Premium - 1.6lt T - DCT - Fluidic Metal

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Is anyone taking part in the AutoLink You Drive We Donate Campaign being run until the end of June this year?

You can find details on it in the AutoLink App in the myHyundai menu > Promotions ..

The Terms & Conditions are listed by :link: clicking here.

Essentially ....
Gold Coins will be awarded to eligible entrants for each recorded trip based on their
satisfaction of the following conditions:

a. Vehicle speed does not exceed applicable speed limit rules
b. Fuel efficiency rating of 4 or more dots (refer to driving history page)
c. Hard braking or accelerating is equal to or less than 2 times
d. Each recorded trip must be more than 2km and last a minimum of 5
minutes.

Charity Donation Tally - From 8th April 2019 to 30th June 2019, 1 Gold Coin will be awarded to eligible entrants for each recorded trip based on their satisfaction of the above conditions. Each eligible entrant can earn a maximum of 5 Gold Coins per day towards their Charity Donation Tally and any Gold Coins recorded above this amount on the same day will not be counted in their Charity Donation Tally. 1 Gold Coin is equal to AU$1.00. The Promoter will donate the money on behalf of each entrant based on their Charity Donation Tally to their selected charity.
Personal Ranking Tally – All Gold Coins earned by an eligible entrant and recorded in the Promoter’s server will be counted towards their Personal Ranking Tally and there is no daily limit on collecting Gold Coins for their Personal Ranking Tally. Each entrant’s quantity of Gold Coins and Personal Ranking Tally in the Promoter’s server are the final data. The Promoter reserves the right to select the final winners.

I would if my app worked consistently! I pretty much gave up using autolink quite a few months ago. It kind of worked ok for  a while then don't know if it was an update for my phone or for the app itself, but something stopped it giving me info. If I was not swapping my car as soon as the Hybrid arrives I would probably go down and get the boys at Motors to work through it with me.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Crustycottage

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Australia, Perth
Not sure about my last Hyundai Autolink health check email, my Vehcile slipped through the spell check stop sign  :rofl:

flip a coin heads or tails
  • 2017 PD SR 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6lt Auto, Blue

Offline galixia

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Queensland
my car has never been hooked up to it. I went to install the app and saw all the permissions it wanted (full control of the camera, access to my contacts and accounts, gps, telephone access to call, read phone status and identity, access to not just the internal phone storage but full unrestricted access to my SD card too, prevent phone from sleeping, use data/internet whenever it wanted, full network access and other stuff like that) and said no thanks to the sales rep that wanted me to link it up. Unplugged it before I left the dealership.

It's a pity the app is so invasive or i would have participated in the drive and donate campaign.
  • 2018 I30 Active

Offline mrpayner

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Ballarat
Not sure about my last Hyundai Autolink health check email, my Vehcile slipped through the spell check stop sign

Hahaha, I didn't even notice that spellering error! Me fail english, that's unpossible.

• 2019 Hyundai i30 N-Line Premium - 1.6lt T - DCT - Fluidic Metal

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
The dealer set it up on Mrs G's. We took it down the same day. :cool:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline missymoo

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
Yup, signed up the day I got my car! The charity has reached the 20k limit already but I still like to watch the leaderboard  :happydance:
  • MY19 N Line Premium (2018 PD 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6T, DCT, Polar White)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal