i30 Owners Club

Need help getting a rear skirt for my i30

ghines · 8 · 3217

Offline ghines

• 2nd Gear
Hi Everyone,

I want to put a dual exhaust on my i30 like the one in the pic below but I'm not having any luck finding anything.  The one pictured is an MS Kit out of Europe, but it's not available here in Oz, well as far as I know.

Does anyone know where I might get one similar in Australia or New Zealand?

TIA

Greg

Offline Waja

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney, NSW, Australia

• Hyundai i30 CRDi '07 100,000km
try get in contact with www.blingbitz.com.au as I contacted them previously and they are getting stock of i30 body kits in about 6 weeks and the kits they are stocking are the MS Kit (email and ask them for pictures)

hope that helps.

Offline Hemmi

• V.I.P

• is Iceland
      Reykjavik, Iceland

• Reykjavik, Iceland & Monda, Spain
The body kit is available in NZ, maybe you can try to contact some dealer there.

And if you didn't know, the dual exhaust is fake, I replaced mine with a real dual exhaust :wink:

Offline ghines

• 2nd Gear
The body kit is avaylable in NZ, maybe you can try to contact some dealer there.

And if you didn't know, the dual exhaust is fake, I replaced mine with a real dual exhaust :wink:

You wouldn't have a contact in NZ would you Hemmi, as I cannot find any info on the MS website?

And no, I didn't know it was a fake.  You just cannot trust what you see these days :)  Like you I want the real thing, but you need a rear skirt to "finish it off" so it looks really cool.

try get in contact with www.blingbitz.com.au as I contacted them previously and they are getting stock of i30 body kits in about 6 weeks and the kits they are stocking are the MS Kit (email and ask them for pictures)
Thanks will follow your suggestion.

Offline Hemmi

• V.I.P

• is Iceland
      Reykjavik, Iceland

• Reykjavik, Iceland & Monda, Spain
The body kit is avaylable in NZ, maybe you can try to contact some dealer there.

You wouldn't have a contact in NZ would you Hemmi, as I cannot find any info on the MS website?

Sorry I don't :wink:

lindlake
hi i just order a full body kit for my i30 fitted for $1600 aus  does that sound like a good price

Offline Waja

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney, NSW, Australia

• Hyundai i30 CRDi '07 100,000km
that doesn't sound too bad? but depends on the kit and the material used. which kit did you end up getting? OEM or aftermarket?

lindlake
OEM i think it is from a hyundai dealer i will see it in two weeks when it comes in

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal