i30 Owners Club

hello all from new member 2i30s

2i30s · 7 · 1822

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
still trying to work out how site works [computer skills a bit low] i own an i30 hatch and my wife an i30 wagon [estate] she is waiting on hers to be delivered [late may] we live in hampton park,victoria;australia.im very impressed with my i30;went from a v8 fairlane and are very happy.
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
still trying to work out how site works [computer skills a bit low] i own an i30 hatch and my wife an i30 wagon [estate] she is waiting on hers to be delivered [late may] we live in hampton park,victoria;australia.im very impressed with my i30;went from a v8 fairlane and are very happy.

Assume you went the Diesel in the hatch... :D 

We are mostly very happy with our i30's (having two including 1 CW would be twice as good) :mrgreen: 

Calling your wagon an estate suggests you are originally from the UK?
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

ouri30

Sounds great.  Welcome to the forum.  You'll certainly be able to make comparisons detween the hatch and the wagon.  What equipment levels have you gone for in each?  What engines and transmissions have you got?  Tells us more.

Bob

Offline 2i30s

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Hampton Park,Vic
IM IN AUSTRALIA[HAMPTON PARK,VICTORIA] MYCAR IS AN  SX 2.0 PETROL AND MANUAL .I PUT A SET OF RIMS 17X7.5 AND TYRES ON IT AT BOB JANE AFTER I BOUGHT IT.THE SX RIMS LOOK NICE BUT THE DEALER WANTED $2700. SO I WENT AFTERMARKET FOR $1380 AND THEY LOOK BETTER[I THINK] MY WIFES CAR IS AN SX 2.0 AUTO, PETROL. ONLY OPTION IS CRUSE AND FOG LIGHTS.  BOTH ARE WHITE
  • 2009 manual sx hatch and 2009 automatic sx cw. both 2.0 petrol.

Offline bumpkin

• V.I.P
  • Keeping it in the family!

• scotland Scotland
      Aberdeen
Nice one 2i30s.

Welcome to the club.
 :D :D

(Word of advice, capital letter posts in computer speak suggest you are shouting at us and may be taken the wrong way, since you have advised your computing skills are low, I'll let you off this time :P :lol: :lol:)

Looking forward to some pix of your two motors (when you get the CW).

Cheers
Brian
  • Kia Sportage 3, 1.7 CRDi EcoDynamics

Offline LuciferDarklord

• 5th Gear

• au Australia
      Bindoon, W.A.

• Bindoon, Western Australia.
G'Day 2i30s.  Wow you must really love your i30 to get another one!  Gotta admit tho, my wife likes mine so it wouldnt be a stretch for us to have two as well, just the $$$ arent there to throw around at the moment.  Keep up the computing mate you'll get the swing of it in no time.

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal