i30 Owners Club

Was looking to add DAB to my 2013 I30 and come accross Drive Audio

GOLIVE · 2 · 1882

Offline GOLIVE

• 1st Gear
Hi Forum, I was scouting through the net looking for a DAB add on. Then come across many different types of connectivity, somewhat nothing i found really interested me. I did not want to add on nasty looking brick hanging off my dash, nor a remote to enable me to use it.
Call me Old, but i love my Absolute 80's and think DAB is the only way to get it in my car.

Product link: :link: Hyundai I30 Premium Navigation Media System - DriveAudio UK

YouTube Video: I found this very interesting, however did not show the DAB screen?

:link: New Hyundai I30 Custom GPS Premium Navigation System - YouTube

I see AutoDAB do one that will work with my steering controls, but after reading several write-ups decided not to venture down this road.

Found this on a site, called Drive Audio, somewhat pricy, but its got lots of toys, for me to play with, So i got interested. It has DAB which was my main drive and Sat Navi to which is useful but not essential. What i do like is that it looks like factory and the interface, thingy, looks cool to me.

I was wondering if anyone else has got one? Any feedback.... im willing to part with my hard earned money, but cant seem to get much info on them other than there website.

Has anyone had one fitted or purchased from this company before?
  • 130 2013

Offline 001steve

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane
Looks pretty good,
my other car has inbuilt dab+ traffic and all the other rubbish like live map updates, radio text and messages, as well as sms via the stereo etc etc, I can honestly say i dislike dab cause i dont like the way it sounds maybe its just brisbane dab???
Have to say i only ever use them when someone asks what it does hahaha
same with voice control, novelty wore off after about 15mins. :)
  • 2010 fd i30 crdi 5 Spd Man.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal