i30 Owners Club

My other baby, part 2

tohis · 5 · 1658

Offline tohis

• V.I.P

• fi Finland
      Liperi
Hi folks,

After 10 years and 63000 km, I traded in my 2005 Kawasaki Z750S, and got 2012 Yamaha FZ1-S in return.  :cool:

In last few years I have been searching and thinking what could be my next bike, but had trouble finding suitable one. Any promising bike (similar to my Kawa) I looked for, was either too heavy for me, had seat height too high, lacked power, or at least was too expensive. Then I found this FZ1-S which was on sale at a local Yamaha dealer, and my interest woke up immediately. It's a 2012 model, but have been unsold until 2014 and got 5500 km to the odometer until arriving to the dealer, and sitting whole summer waiting for new owner with a bargain price. I guess this kind of bikes aren't very popular at here... I knew the salesman and can trust him enough, so after a weekend of thinking and a test drive, I decided to purchase it.

Old in, new out. Bye Kawa, I'll miss you...  :blubber:

I just finished installing the rear bag. At next week I will also install grip heaters into it.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 19:12:39 by tohis »
  • 2017 Toyota Auris Hybrid Touring Sports, ( Ex 2013 i30 GD Wagon 1.6CRDi 6MT )

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Congrats! I do not know a lot about bikes, but like the look of the old one and the new one! Very nice..  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline PhireSideZA

• V.I.P
  • French Diamond Driver

• za South Africa
      Port Elizabeth

• Phil her up!
The retuned R1 motor in the Fazer is a real beaut, plenty of low down torque for a 4cyl, congrats and many happy miles on her! Keep the rubber side down :goodjob2:
  • 2007 A4 Avant 2.0T in Phantom Black. Ex-FD owner!

Offline Asterix

• V.I.P
  • i40 CRDi 100kW 2013

• dk Denmark
      Sdr. Omme - DK
Nice looking machines. Congrats...  :goodjob2:
  • i40 CRDi 100 kW 2013

Offline rustynutz

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      South Gippsland
Very nice, tohis... :goodjob:

I can't help but notice the size of the number plates over there...thankfully here in OZ they are much smaller...  :happydance:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal